Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
How to upload photos
go into the upload album

Click on the drop down menu. Ignore the fact it says admin options

If you have more than one picture to upload then click on add photos

You will then get a pop up box with the option of uploading 5 photos. you can change this to a maximum of ten.

You then click on the browse option and locate where your photos are stored on your computer and add them one by one till the boxes are full then click"upload now".

It may take a while depending on how big your pictures are but just wait and the bottom of box should display "dismiss" when it does click on it and if you have more to upload repeat the sequence.
Why not browse our hotel reviews to find your next holiday hotel? If you were in Bulgaria this year why not post a review of your hotel to help others? Thanks to the many who have already done so :D
I wonder how many of you have never looked at our General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips forum? It is a great read and full of useful info. You can find info and ask questions about suntan lotions, mossie repellants, travel insurance, diet, favourite holiday reading etc. Have a look if you haven't already!
If you haven't done so already, why not introduce yourself on our Meet and Greet?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.