Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I love the pics fiona! only 8 weeks to go til im there :D
I wonder how many of you have never looked at our General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips forum? It is a great read and full of useful info. You can find info and ask questions about suntan lotions, mossie repellants, travel insurance, diet etc. Have a look if you haven't already!
:sun Just been looking at the beautiful photies of Candolim would anyone like to play spot the cloud :?:
the sky is some of these photographs is just amazing so many different shades of blue :sun
hi fiona we cant seem to find our photos they did come up in upload but they seem to have gone ? anita
can you remember the captions you had?
no sorry it does'nt matter anyway thanks anita
The photos are great. I loved all the Candolim ones, especially since we are going there this November. Nice pictures of our hotel in there irishcolleen :D
The beach at Candolim doesnt seem as built up as the baga area. In Baga all the beach shacked are crammed together, side by side but when I looked at the photos of Ganesh shack is seemed quite all round about it?
Great photos tho and brings back so many happy good memories. Its even got some of our photos of Baga beach etc on there too - great ! 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.