General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
I enjoyed Downton Abbey too Fiona but unfortunately missed the last couple of episodes when it was shown here :(
Dilemma for me as I like Downton and I like George Gently as well. Oh well at least it means I will have something to watch in the week when there is nothing else on.
another absolute useless day on the box for me the only thing i have watched today was the early evening Jackie Chan film then turned telly off... stripped and cleaned and reassembled the computer and that's it, thought of watching Lewis but seen it at least twice before, if it get any worse i think i will throw the thing
yaaaay Downton Abbey is back. X Factor is boring these days.,
Mmmmmm, very sad and it must be my age but it is good to have Downton Abbey back, Maggie Smith is brilliant as the Dowager Countess of Grantham.
She is brilliant! plays the part perfectly. :D
Yes she is brilliant that role and the one she plays in Harry Potter are my favourites although I did like her in the Prime of Miss Jean Brodie but that seems like decades ago. Perhaps it was :yikes
That's it am going to have to watch catch up TV for the new series of Downton Abbey :tup
It was a good one Glynis :tup Looking forward to next weeks!
I will miss next weeks as I am away on my jollies...
'Gently' was the last in the present series but is it going to be the last full stop? What a cliffhanger ending! :-)
I wondered that as well you were left not knowing if the Sargent was going to make it or not. Hopefully it will be back, I think Martin Shaw is a good actor.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.