Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Sunny Dreams
32 Posts
Ah ok - yeah it sounds like it was not ours then. I know they often call hotels similar names (just to confuse us I think)........
We're(6 adults,3 teenagers and 2 kids) are going to the Golden Dreams apartments in Sunny Beach on the 1st two weeks in August.I believe it too is part of the Dreamville group and read earlier this year in this forum that building work was in progress around this complex.....does anyone have any further news on this work,I telephoned First Choice this morning and they have no note of any problems.....but wouldn't expect them to say anything else given the fact balance is due to be paid by next week. We're all newbies to Bulgaria......realy looking forward to it,any tips on do the resort would be very much appreciated.....thanks,Gerry :)
Anybody been to Sunny Dreams Apartments in Sunny Beach. Its a new build and would love some feed back. We are staying there 11th August for 2 weeks.
hi tamtosh,
like you i'm going to sunnydreams. only in september. have tried to find reviews but due to fact apartments only opened around june it is near impossible. :( i'm travelling with first choice. will check with them this week to find out if anybody has booked with them from my area. (north lanarkshire). if i find out will post a review. apartments sound good. hope you enjoy your hols. let us know how you get on.

cheers
jimmy :gluck
can any one tell me were this hotel is please. we are staying at the meridian, is it far from there :?:
Hi Julie,

Enter the names in the 'Search' box on this 3D Map - they're not too far apart.

Baldur
thankyou baldur you are a star :!: :!: :!:
Hi,
Wife and I are seriously thinking of booking our first holiday to Bulgaria, (as a change from Turkey/Tunisia), for 2nd week in July 07 and have seen a good deal with FIRST CHOICE, for the 'Sunny Dreams' apartments (NOT the Summer Dreams), in Sunny Beach. The pics on FChoice site look very nice, modern and nice pool etc, But as these aparts are only a year or so old there aren't many other pics or info available.

Does anyone know of the Sunny Dreams Apts, their location and things near by, eg shops, supermarket, restaurants, bars etc???
I have read a few reviews on various sites and the aparts seem to be in an 'ok' location, near the beach and centre, but as we've never been to S'Beach resort we don't know where things are.

Any info will be much appreciated, as I'll need to decide soon, as the price is very good this weekend!

Cheers,

Ray
Hi Ray,

There's one review, from the end of last season HERE.

Sunny Dreams is located in the green area directly above the Bohemi, in Sector 'C' of THIS MAP. Entering 'sunny dreams' in the 'search' box on THIS MAP will also give you its location.

Baldur
hi ray, i am travelling to the sunny dreams apt on the 11th of june :D
from what i have heard they are fantastic...very modern and clean
and withing easy reach to everything in the resort
i will give a follow up report when i get back on the 18th june
katie
Thanks for the Map link and info, still looking around and may go B&B in a hotel nearer the beach? Some good deals with Balkan Hols but still checking prices and reviews etc....

Cheers

Ray.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.