Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
hey i am in the same boat - i have been told i am going to sunrise hotel in bulgaria only to find out sunrise hotel is in golden sands ? and sunrise club is in sunny beach?

A little worried as the club does not seem any where near as good as the hotel.. nearly all the reveiws are pretty poor

I have no idea where I am heading, I dont even think Balken actully know!!

:que
Aimi- best to phone, I would imagine that its the Club one in any case. We are going round in circles here :D
:que

they say it is sunrise hotel in bulgaria, sunny beach

not the club or golden sands... oh it jsut doesnt make sense
That's awful aimidave surely they know which hotel/resort they are sending their customers to :yikes
they just said

''balken holiday: sunrise hotel, sunny beach''

and when i questioned it i got cut out, and told that it was deffinately not the sunrise club - it is the sunrise hotel in sunny beach

i dont know what to do now?
Do Balkan go to the Club one in Golden Sands as I can't see it on their website and I've checked a few dates.
I really dont know, they just said hotel sunrise? where is that?
Hi, I do believe there is some confusion here, with regards to which company. Is it Balkan Holidays (London)
or Balken Holidays (Ireland).
Tonyt.
Hi, a clue could be, where are you flying from. Tonyt
Balkan have a photo of their Sunrise hotel here which looks exactly the same of a photo of Sunrise Club which I've found here. I'd go with our Club reviews.
thank you - well it looks nice enough and from some maps it looks in a ok location.

i just hope all the poor reveiws are not true ? :yikes

as long as its sunny and i have a bed to sleep in i suppose
Hi Aimidave.

As Fiona says it does look like the Sunrise Club why because it is the sunrise club sits on the left of the main road going towards St Vlas, just across the road from the Helena park and also the Dolphin restaurant. nice enough hotel small quite quiet and friendly staff the food was the only complaint a few years ago mainly because the Bulgarians don't eat their meals piping hot like we do but not a prob ask them to heat it up for you and they will do this happily it is usually a buffet style dining room but prices for food in Bulgaria are so cheap that you will probably eat out most night and just use the rest bar for a late night drink (if you take in your own bottle of wine they even open it for you with no problem) :tup
ahh good good - as long as it is plesent enough I dont have a problem! =)

ohh bring on the sunshine :sun2

what is there that is close to the hotel - i will venture out but want to stay close to hotel at night and first few days
lol aimidave. think we both in the same boat here, glad it not me thats going round the twist. We go on the 4th June from Humberside, when do you go?

I worried about reviews on Sunrise club too, especially about the bar in the middle of the pool it suppose to be open till 4am and noisy :cry

Hope not otherwise hubby will be having words lol

I just got fingers crossed it ok, think me and you going to be this years ginea pigs lol

gl 2 us xxx
I am away on June20th for 2weeks.. looking forwarded to it but a little worried too.

The noise shouldnt bother me to much, you normally find most 18year olds would sleep through a hurricane lol.

:rofl

Just want it to be clean and friendly
:rofl
we will be back on the 18th so i will post a reply to let you know what it was like :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.