Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
thanks just tried the link but its for car engine parts??? lol

bev xxx
Sorry about that, google in Sunrise Hotel, Sunny Beach and you will get reviews on Site I said, but I did by error put one too many r's in website. Tonyt
Hi Danlars.

Just read your post make sure is it the Sunrise,Which used to be known as sunrise club in Zora. If it is then do a quick search on google and you can get some photo's and reviews.
these apartments or whatever they are are a real pain to locate and get info on. In the balkan brochure they are called sunrise hotel, but since then i seem to have found out these where or are now called sunrise club. I not a clue where i going on holiday now lol :que

As long as the place clean and not noisy at night I dont care, and if the sun shines thats even better :sun2

fingers crossed its good, first visit to Bulgaria, hope it not last.
We have been staying at The SunRise Club for years. If its the one from the brochure in the northen end of the resort. Its behind the Helena . It was always a good friendly hotel ideal for kids . About 2 years ago though they did change hands and went rapidly down hill . I have done a report on it on this site. Personally i wouldnt risk it again as there are plenty of others to choose from.
its in the balkan holiday brochure and it at the east of sunny beach. already booked now so if it pants it to late lol

clean and quite at night is all we wish

thanks for replies

guess we will find out soon what it like 2 weeks on wednesday

fingers crossed :)
Sorry to be a complete idiot but what one is on Sunny Beach and how is it?

I have read mixed reports on both hotels?!

I just want clean, friendly and quiet at night! With a nice pool as a bonus ! haha.

Thanks x

:sun2
Hi Aimie
The Sunset is in Sunny Beach- see our reviews here :) I'm going to check just now but the only Sunrise hotel we have is in Golden Sands. Is it the Sunrise Club you are going to?
its not ''club'' i know that much

sorry at work at the moment so dont have the docs on me
It appears to be down as two different names but we have it as Sunrise Club here
mm okay , i think i will have to double check with my holiday company and see what on earth is going on!

im not even there yet and i am confussed and a little worried as the reviews are .. less than good.

:(
sorry, i am thinking it must be sunset hotel as that is in sunny beach and sunrise club/hotel is in St.Vlas? But it also says that Sunrise is in Golden sands?!

they like 'sun' hotels dont they?! :que
St Vlas is one end of Sunny Beach. So it may well be that one you are going to. But you asked about Sunset hotel as well??
so sunrise hotel and sunrise club in sunny beach? ]

& a sunset hotel??

i know i am at the far side (the quiet place apparently)

my my i am confussed, :duh
ok ok it says sunrise hotel on my docs

just phone home to check
no- the Sunrise hotel is in Golden Sands. The Sunrise Club is in SB(but Balkan still call it Sunrise just to confuse things)
I don't know about you, but I'm definitely confused now! Perhaps you need to ask for your hotel's address?
perhaps i should give them a call??
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.