Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
still trying to find ideal place for my holiday in 2006 have come up with this one Sunrise Holiday Village near Side has anyone stayed there whats the all inclusive like its it close to shops restaurants and markets what it to be special as never been to turkey before please somebody has surely been there is not to many germans is there as side seems to get a lot
We stayed there last October
It is the best A/I we have ever stayed in
See my previous posts
The hotel, food, service, bars ~ efes on draught all brilliant
Slide pool great see web page http://www.sunrise.com.tr
Small underdeveloped village near by
Side ~ hard to get to ~ 2 dolmus rides. Manavgat easy to get to
good mix of all nationalities
rooms for 3 in main hotel, over 3 in small village type blocks dotted all over resort
Can any one tell me what this hotel is like, going there May 2006 for 2 weeks.
Thanks for the link, we already have that, we have just booked there direct. Have you been ??
Stayed there in October last year it was brilliant
see my previous links
Hoping to go this October
thanks for the info. just done a deal direct with them, no travel agents etc. good deal!
Interested in this place for next year,i think it may be under a new name or new owners,has anyone been? Appreciate any feedback.Thanks .Stephen
Hello folks.I sent in a post earlier and i think i gave the wrong name.I believe infact it is the above.Has anyone been? It certainly looks very good. I also believe the hotel takes bookings direct.Has anyone done this? Thankyou Stephen.
Hi ! I've just seen a holiday on one of the tv channels for the sunrise resort (I think it was either Anatalya or Side). However despite looking through all the brochures which I have I have been unable to find it. Can someone please help as it looked fantastic for kids. Thanx
Helen,

If you click on the below link and then click the union jack you should get all the info you are after, asuming this is the correct sunrise resort??

http://www.sunrise.com.tr/

Craig
Hi Craigy999 ! Yes that's the resort, it looks fantastic, but I can't find it in the brochures. Does anyone know which Tour Operator goes there? I don't particularly want to go DIY as the flight prices are usually very steep when it's the school hols.
Helen,

Thomas cook go there via JMC, if you go on http://www.thomascook.co.uk put in country = turkey and resort = side you will get the info you want.

Of course you can get a quote also if you put in the dates and airport you want to fly from, or just nip into your local thomas cook branch.

craig
jmc
Thanks for your help. My daughter's just brought me the JMC brochure and it's there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.