Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
hi, looking at going to this resort hopefully as it looks great and has rave reviews, i have managed to find a price of £1118 for 2 ppl all inclusive flying from gatwick on the 1st March with transfers included. i have been to dom rep before in the san juan bahia principe resort when i was 16 with my parents, i am now 20

How long does it take to get from punta cana airport to the resort standard transfer? is it better to arrange taxi?

Whats the weather like in march?

Do i need anything such as visa or anything else if so where or how do i get them?

what excursions are recommended?

i got the price from portland direct?anyone used it
Welcome to HT Joe :wave

You'll find visa info HERE, tourist card info HERE, excursion info HERE and Portland Direct info HERE.

Hope that helps.

Pippy :D
thanks, that's helped a bit more :) price went up to £1218 after adding in flight meals, sitting together and baggage allowance so that's ok :)

what i really want to know is, what Alcoholic drinks are available whether its spirits or beer i.e (Vodka, Malibu, international beer)

and does the beach have Jet Skis :) i love these
Hi has anyone stayed here recently? I am planning to go at the end of September.

I wanted to know what the swimming & snorkelling was like off the beach here.

Also anyone ever dived here, I assume they don't have a centre on-site?

Many thanks in advance!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.