Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Come on ! Someone must know what this place is like ! 20 of you have had a look to see what I have written so you must know the place :lol:
if you havent looked yet you will find some members resort reports in that forum crete section

wizard
Hi Nev,
Just joined here so I have only just seen your post..

We go to Crete every year and stay at the Sunset Beach Apts Kokini Hani. It's right next to the beach (sandy beach) the bus stop is just across the road.. there are lots of places to eat in Kokini, and the water park is a taxi ride away.

I hope you enjoyed yourself over there... we always do when we go. :lol:
I've added these apartments to our review site.

If anyone has stayed here please assist your fellow holidaymakers by writing your review Click Here

Many thanks 8)
I have just returned from the sunset apartments Kokini Hani (Sat 8th July)
it is my third time there since last June.The resort is the ideal place for a quiet relaxing holiday just lying around the pool and swimming in the clear sea.The buses are excellent if you do want to go sight seeing to Knossos and the museum in Heraklion they are a much cheaper way of getting around the island than paying for excursions and trips.There is only one main road through Kokini Hani, but there are plenty of small taverners and bars and also plenty of eating places as well as a chinese restaurant.The Sunset Apartments are very well located on the sea front and there is a good beach right next to the apartments, you can actually walk down the steps from the pool area straight in to the sea.The apartments are one bedroomed and sleep two or four people,they are large and clean.The owners Eva and Manolis are very nice people and will make you welcome.The couple who run the pool bar Nikki with her Greek Husband Mike are very friendly,Mike cooks in the evening and Nikki does a good English breakfast.Anyway I hope you have a good holiday there I know I will because I will certainly be going back.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.