Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hello could anyone tell me about the food .What are the restrants like, ;)
The food is the best i have had in any a/i ,they have a different theme every night .Italian ,Turkish ,Oriental ,Mexican ,Fish .They are all great especially the oriental they make the sushi fresh in front of you . The ala cartes are also briliant .You can eat all day if you want ,there is also a bistro which opens at midnight till 6am where you can get a meal after the disco if you want . :tup
Thankyou so much i will defenetly be booking this a.s.p..
could you tell me if the hotel has a garla night . i have now booked and am looking forward to my visit . :)
They have beach parties and what they call snow parties ,where everyone is supposed to dress in white and they blow bubbles all over the place .
Not sure what you mean by garla night .
Bluepeterno1
its like when the cl,ose the restrants off and they get all the guests to eat outside and they have entertainment and fire works . thankyou for your help.
Dont think they close the restaurants ,but they do have fireworks and entertainment outside .
Know what you mean ,they have that at the Otium Zeynep where they set the tables around the pool and have camel rides ,dancers and stalls.
Bluepeterno1
well thanks for that , it sound fab any way .i stayed in the cornelia delux and that had a garla night that was just so good.
Fossie
The white party at the Susesi was superb and the atmosphere was electric, the snow was actually tiny bubbles that did look like snow.There was a barbeque set up , a effes beer tent and another with loads of drinks, all waiter served! Effes is 40 years old and when we went it was an Effes night to, There was candy floss, popcorn, and the ice cream entertainer , hard to describe him but great fun for the kids!
The lazer light show was superb and the music!It was on the huge football field area! Also the pier party was very good on a Saturday night. There was again food available and they had a bar with loads of choice of drinks including some branded ones amd they had huge crates of ice with cold bottled beers in them! Lazer lighting again and such effort gone in to both evenings!
I was at the Cornelia Deluxe at Easter and although a superb hotel the Susesi beats it for the food and everything it offers!
Thankyou .......wow wev picked good .
Fossie ,when do you go to the Susesi.?

Bluepeterno1
july next year ,going to Egpt first .
We got back this morning from Susesi - two grandparents, the mrs and I, and the 11 year old lad - a fantastic venue, really superb. Real all inclusive too - not just EFES on draft, but branded spirits and bottled beers. I intend to post a review and some vids on that popuylar hosting site :que when I get sorted, but really, dont hesitate to book it. My one gripe, and not with thje hotel, but with Thomson - they really need to understand that a sea view doesnt mean leaning over the balcony and looking 90 degrees right to see it...although, the mountains are spectacular, so no big deal, uh :-)
Has anyone every had a free child place to this hotel?
We have booked up for next year for the wife myself, my daughter, her husband plus my five year old grandson , we tried everywhere to get a free child place but could not.It worked out quite dear for the wee guy but having been there already we think it is worth the extra.

Bluepeterno1
Thanks bluepeter1.

Been checking the price with Thomsons and the price is up and down at the monent. My son is 14 so full price for him, a bit cheaper for my daughter who will be under 12. What suprises me the most is we have been to Turkey the last 4 years whit week school holidays (mostly Self catering) and the prices before and after the school holiday week have been a lot lower. As we are going for my birthday next year we are not going in school holidays but there is no difference in price.
A friend of mine has been looking at this hotel and waiting for it to appear with Direct Holidays. Thomsons have told her that they now offer this hotel exclusively - strangely it has disappeared from Thomas Cook for next summer, but still appears for next Easter. Does anyone know if that's true? I notice Thomsons only do standard rooms - no family rooms, suites etc. Its one I'm following for a winter break, but if that's true I know Thomsons don't do Turkey in the winter.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.