Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
gps11,

Did you book with Direct Holidays? Their allowance on TCX flights is 20+5 or are you staying at a Thomas cook Select hotel? If you have 20+5 stated on your tickets, that's your allowance. Booking details are held electronically and should match your tickets.

Darren
Just contacted Thomas Cook and they have advised what is on the flight ticket is what you are allowed which states 20kg ea + 5kg hand baggage(even though i thought we only had 15kg ea + 5kg hand baggage).
Booked flights only with Thomas Cook and we got a good deal, until it came to the final page. It then asked for £16 per person baggage charge for 20kgs upfront as it would cost double that at the airport. That and their credit card fee put another £100 on the flight. Don't mind so much, it would help if you are booking through a comparison site that they include that in your "final" quote, before you have got to the pay now page. :think
You may want to have a look through our Thomas Cook Airlines thread over on the Flights Forum, to avoid duplication.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.