Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
:offtop a bit.....do the lights go out at the princess tautito at 11pm...or can u still have a drink in the bar.....if you know about the princess can you answer these queries for me..

told by some one been to the lago torito that the princess is next door....a group of hotels with a lagoon pool with slides ect in area can use free if AI is in same area.....yet a very young thompson booking clerk denied the lago taurito was there and no lagoon park....said only 2 hotels there the taurito princess and the princess suite...both thomsons hotels..(the lago taurito is thomascooks I found out later...and cheaper) told me the hotel I was trying to book was called the taurito princess....just trying to con me into booking ..or didnt know as much as she should have.......so are both princess and lago in same area,

also is princess good in july for 50 yr old couple and a 14 yr old...told this was the quiet one...nothing going on
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.