Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Taxi or dolmus
9 Posts
Hi ,have a wee look at the link below it may give you some idea,good luck . Bluepeterno1

http://www.a2btransfers.com/en/index.asp?AID=54&s=v7j&destination=dalaman
Are you travelling alone? The transfer company my mate uses for her villa in Ovacik (Mugla) charges £20 a head.
I checked the a2b transfers link given above as we need to arrange a return transfer from Dalaman to Olu Deniz next August. A return taxi with them is £195. Can anyone tell me if this is a typical price or recommend cheaper options?

Cazz
try hamish mcturk (google his name for website) always a good price much cheaper than youve been quoted, and always reliable. always responds quickly by phone and email. Always waiting at the airport when you get there. used him lots of times and service always great.
i have a direct link to hamish mcturk they are all the same price
try my website for information under links
Hi there,
I arrange transfers from Dalaman to Fethiye and the surrounding areas through a reputable fully insured company in turkey prices vary depending on how many are in the partry.
Fethiye £30.oop up to 4 people ( one way )
Olu Deniz £ 40.oop up to 4 people ( one way )
I can arrange transfers for up to 14 people in a party but obviosly the prices rise a little the more people there are.
:wink: Kev :wink:
private transfer from dalaman to fethiye or hisaronu ovacik olu deniz is avaliable from freddy
tel land line on
or mobile on 00905323169512
fax 00902526166584
very good rates airport to hisaronu was 60 pound return for 4 people
Check with your flight company as some of them do transfers and can be quite reasonable.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.