Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
It would be unusual to get tea and coffe making facilities in a Spanish hotel. It's not somethinng they do really, so I always take my kettle and tea bags with me.
Thank you , looks like i will have to take a travel kettle and cups , sugar tea dried milk etc , lol
:wave: hi found a nice place in la pineda called gordons bar they do great burgers and probably do tea.
great thanks beermat , have you been to la pineda often ? :sun2
:wave: hi we went a couple of times. went to the waterpark and also the market. had a stroll along the shops and seafront. very nice and a lovely beach. a good bit quieter than salou beach.
The Golden Group of Hotels do have tea and coffee, milk and sugar and kettle in room, and are stocked up by the maids each day. We stayed at the Golden Port Salou just last week. They also have a mini fridge to keep your drinks cool. Hope this helps.
I've had a look on their website and it doesn't mention tea/coffee facilities so I checked the Tossa de Mar hotel that we recently stayed in and it does mention them for that hotel. :que

To be on the safe side, and enable you to find out if you need to cart your kettle, you could email them donaire@goldenhotels.com
thank you all very much for the info , i emailed the hotel and sadly they dont so im going to take a tiny little travel kettle in my suitcase :que
Glad you found out though Eileen before you went :tup
yes its best to find out as much as you can before you go

ive been and bought a tiny little notebook which ive put a few tips from on here and other sites which we will find helpful when we go

thanks everyone , if there is anything else anyone thinks i should add to my "tip" book id be very grateful thank you all , you're all so friendly and helpful xx :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.