Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Thanks for putting that on Chilly. Amazing pictures . India is more than just Goa.Everyone who has time should go see the the real India .
:clap
Thank you for a link to some amazing pictures,

I loved the water reflection of the Taj.

GM06
Ian
Fantastic photos, thanks for posting them :)
Really excellent pics Chilly thanks ,loved them all :tup
Some stunning pics there, Chilli. Thanks :tup
Hi Chilly,
remember me ? George, Ann's brother. This is the only way I can get in touch with you.
Only wanted to thank you and Mike in particular for making me so welcome in Goa recently.
The green cakes were lovely he he .

Please pass on my thanks to all your other friends.

Hope we meet again, as they say who knows where or who knows when.

Thanks Chilly, your a truly lovely lady. George C.
Good to hear you had a great time George :tup
Alan
Hi Alan,
I hope I'm right, I presume you are the Alan we travelled with to Hampi. The train ride never to be forgotten. A lovely place, wonderfull memorys, great company. Not so sure about dinner on the last night. But all adds to the memory.

I presume you are now back in the U.K. Working?
Hope we might catch up here one day, I spend quite a bit of time in your area.

I could post my e-mail address, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea. You must let me know.

GNC.
I can forward your email address for you to prevent you receiving unwanted spam mail.
Alan
although newcomers can't initiate pms they can reply to one sent. So you can communicate via pm with George :)
Hi Chilly,
remember me ? George, Ann's brother. This is the only way I can get in touch with you.
Only wanted to thank you and Mike in particular for making me so welcome in Goa recently.
The green cakes were lovely he he .

Please pass on my thanks to all your other friends.

Hope we meet again, as they say who knows where or who knows when.

Thanks Chilly, your a truly lovely lady. George C.

Hi George!!!! brilliant to see your post on here!! of course i remember you how could i forget....my what a surprise that was seeing your message ;) i have been having trouble with my new internet connection and have only just logged on and seen your message... it was brill meeting you and what fun we had at Holi!! :shush ... :rofl
look forward to the next time :tup
Glynis could you forward my email too plse :)
chilly
although newcomers can't initiate pms they can reply to one sent. So you can communicate via pm with George :)

Hi Chilly :wave:

That means you will have to put down your coffee :cry and click on the little box marked PM at the bottom of George's post :think
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.