Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi Pinkstar

We returned from a fantastic holiday in Sharm in early June, however while we were there people in the Concorde hotel contracted really bad food poisoning, and had to walk around for days with drips in their arms. We stayed in a hotel along the road from the Baron Palms and I would absolutely recommend this hotel, it is stunning, and the Indian Restaurant on the beach is so cheap and the food id fantastic.

Hope you have a great time

Ann
Pinkstar,

We were at the Baron Palms Resort and it was fab. The hotel is so clean, the food is of a very high standard (if occaisonally limited choice) and the staff take real pride in their work. The Concorde is right next to the BPR and may look the nicer as it has more interesting pools, but the BPR is a higher standard all round. Mine is the last review on the hotel guide (from St Annes).

Andy

PS
Hope you have a fab time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.