Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi Caroline . Its a couple of bays round . too far to walk and even if you could in the Egypian heat the walking conditions would not be good. but I would say no more than 5-10 mins in a taxi. ;) . hope that helps. my children tried to walk along the beach from the conrad next door to baron palms to the hilton next door to the concorde but they had to turn back.

lyn
If you look on google earth it will give you an idea of the distance.The Baron Palms is in Ras Nostrani next door to the Conrad hotel and the Concorde is in Sharks bay next door to the Hilton.There is no coastal footpath between the two.We got a taxi back to the Holiday village from outside the Baron Palms and it was only £5.It should be less to the Concorde as its a shorter distance.
hi there, thanks for your responses, one more thing if i may, what do you think the weather will be like ? going feb 9th for a week
cheers in advance
Caroline
PS Getting excited now !!! :D :D
Ive only ever been late march/early april Caroline when the temperature is normally around 30 degrees . at chrismas I think about 20 so id say somewhere in between . sorry I cant be of any more help.

lyn
That excellent, thanks to all of you for the info - roll on saturday - cant wait !!
Cheers
Caroline
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.