Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
I would recommend the Casas Del Lago Apartments in Cala N Bosch (a thomascook exclusive). It was an excellent standard of accommodation (a definate 4 star). It was on two floors (with some two bed apartments available). It was self catering but you were provided with a discount card to use in many of the restaurants around the Marina.

We unfortunately didnt get to use the children's club as we travelled in September after the school summer holidays had finished and the club had also finished by this time. Also, the childrens' ages in the apartment were all young (I think the oldest child I seen was only 4 or 5 years old). There was a girl who did the evening entertainment and seemed to attract the the younger children, she did quizes, a mini disco etc. We didnt stay very late on an evening though because our daughter was always too tired after a busy day by the pool or beach :roll: . I will say however, that the reports I read before we went said that the childrens club wasnt brilliant the previous year but acceptable and that the children did seem to enjoy themselves.

The beach of Cala N Bosch is one of the best we have visited. From the Apartments, you could literally fall out of bed onto the beach, it was that close :) . The resort is based around a marina and there are plenty of shops, restaurants and supermarkets all around. There is a waterpark within a 10 minute walk and a bus stop right outside the apartments with a direct route to Cuitadella

In my opinion, a definate must. We cant wait to go again next year. It was perfect.

:)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.