Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I only discovered what the wheel was for about 4 years ago after reading about it on Icmeler on Line. :yikes
I nearly PMSL when reading it. :rofl
I am sure someone also put it on HT
As for the reps informing people about it I dont think they have a clue,the one we had last month had only been in Turkey since the beginning of the season and didnt really know the difference between sterling and Turkish Lira. :really
Since our first visit to Turkey - about 20 years ago - 'Sir' has wanted the kind of fitting you are talking about. Only last month I found an electric version here in the UK. We installed one and it works great. You don't realise how beneficial such a simple thing can be - especially in hot weather (if we ever get any).
Can you post a link to show where you got it please,Prawn. I think they're really good ,I don't have room in my bathroom for a bidet.
Hi, Oscar - don't know how to post links! (old age and infirmity) but the company we got ours from is
Thegreenoffice.co.uk and the item is 'Feel Fresh Toilet/bidet'

If you search online for 'toilet/bidet' you will find others. This one was easy to fit and the service was great - delivered in 2 days!

Prawn
Thanks prawn,I'll get my husband to see if he can do it.
The one we got lets you warm the water and heat the seat (useful in winter!) but I drew the line at the one with a blow dryer and a remote control!!! 'Sir' and a remote control bidet is not a good idea!!
My husband has been after one of those for our loo since he came to the UK years. He thinks we English are dirty for not washing after ;)

You can actually buy the attachment to add to your own loo, which is what we are going to do.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.