Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
hiya we have just returned from sharm i know its a different place but there was not a place to hire wheelchairs i walk with 2 sticks and desprately needed to hire one we had a medical centre at our hotel and they had 1 wheelchair which my husband got and was charged £60 for 2 weeks and i could not use it it was very unstable so in my opinion if ya have a wheelchair take it with ya and also they came knocking on our door after 10 days to ask for it back as according to them we had already had it 14 days hope this helps x
thanks for the reply i have got one but its a bit heavey i will prob take that if the airline allow it,im not sure if i have to book it in before hand or just turn up with it.
you have to book it in contact your travel agent and they will sort it you have to do it no later than 2 weeks before ya fly xx
thanks for that itsa very helpfull information ill know by then if i will still need the chair thankyou
Hello,

It wont let me put a website on yet as i'm new to the site. There is a hire company now in Hurghada that hires wheelchairs.
You can e-mail on info@............com

It is run by a British women who is lovely and will help you out with anything.

If you wish to have more infomation just e-mail me

:tut

email address Removed for the hire company 'run by a British women who is lovely and will help you out with anything' strangely this just happens to be YOUR email account
thanks very mich for all your replys i have just returned and managed quite well without a wheel chair, but the hotel had a few wheel chairs that i could use when ever i needed thankyou for all your help
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.