Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
You cant hire wheelchair but you bring your own as well.. Maybe in Marmaris you can ask Ahu Hetman hospital but i am not very sure..I think you need to leave your mother at hotel before you go to jeep safari.. :( sorry
yes you should be able to take a 4 year old on a jeep safari as long as you have them on your lap or on a booster seat in the front but check with the company that is arranging you jeep safari, it normally is a very hot a dusty day
as for the wheel chair you can hire them from the local doctors or if not the is a hire shop in fethiye just ask :sun2
Your post is really interesting to me..... I have been thinking for sometime about setting up a company in Hisaronu for hirering out wheelchairs and electric wheelchairs..... Have you been to Hisaronu before? What would your thoughts be?
there is a few places you can get wheel chairs from to hire the local doctors had them and i said previously there is a shop in fethiye that hires them
i would think in this area it would be very limited due to how hilly it is
hi we hired a wheelchair 2 years ago from a doctors surgery in hisaronu.They delivered it to our hotel within 2 hours and the charge was around ten lire per day.The surgery was positioned on the right hand side near the fair in the modern shopping centre type place sorry to be so vague this is the best way i can describe it good luck.we found out about this by simply popping into one of the bars on the main street and asking the staff
Thank you for your feedback... if you have any more ideas please let me know.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.