General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
The Voice
8 Posts
I enjoyed watch the voice. Happy with who won, didn't want Leah to win cause didn't like her voice at all. I did like Mike though he had that lovely country voice.
I was the opposite Travelmam67. Loved Leah but Andrea just did nothing for me. I would buy Leah's music and think she will go far (especially with Will I Am backing her). Loved Matt and his duet with Jessie J was brilliant. Mike was so different and I dont think we have heard the last of him either. Unfortunately I can see Andrea fading into the same abyss as last year's winner :(
Unfortunately this is what happens when it is left down to the public vote. It become more of a popularity vote rather than pure talent.
I also agree that I think Andrea will fade into oblivion and feel we will see more of the other two.
I thought this series was much better than last. I liked all the finalists but my favourite last night was Matt. Loved the duet with Jessie.
I thought the right person won. Andrea had the purest vocal, she just needed the right song to match.I never understood why Leah was the bookies favourite I didn't get her singing style at all. I was surprised that Matt was the first out, he was the most polished performer of all. I agree with W ill.I.am about the country singer Mike Ward, he was often singing flat and I thought he should have gone last week.
  • Edited by Frank 2013-06-23 18:48:08
Did see the final cudnt understand all the raving about Leah thought she was a right screecher absolutely murdered 'I Will Always Love You' Would have voted for either Mike or Andrea :tup
I wanted Andrea to win, however I did love Leah and Will. I. Am's duet.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.