Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
The word con
5 Posts
That is correct and has always been that way, it is an automated banning system designed to prevent posters using the word and making that particular type of accusation against other individuals or companies on an open forum that might cause legal problems for us here at HT, there are several other words that will also do the same thing.

There are a few posts where the poster has managed to circumvent the ban and the word has managed to be inserted by using a butchered form of it such as your particular spelling.

The best way for the phrase to be inserted is to use the full title of air conditioning or aircon as one word which is fine.

Graham :tup
Sorry, the only reason I did it that way so you would know what I mean, it will not be something I would do. I didn't want people scatching their head and thinking what is she on? :whoops Don't fear, I shall not use it that way, just did it that way to explain my point of view.

But I totally understand why you do this on here, it does make sense, as people are quick to accuse companies of been that word, I totally understand why it's policy of this forum to not use that certain word because of the backlash.

Sorry once again for this thread, but I just did wonder even though it makes PERFECT sense.

Thank you and I apologise.
:tup Don't worry it's not a problem Tarry, it is occasionally good to remind everybody why it happens and there is a good reason for it.

Graham
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.