America - Florida Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Florida.
Hi Harlow
we had e-tickets on our last visit, i was concerned because i thought i'd have to q up to exchange them for "real" tickets i questioned Thomas cook when we got them (booked with them) they could shed no light on what or how i was to swap them for "real" tickets or indeed where to swap them, BUT nothing to worry about, soon as we checked into our disney accomodation they gave us a room key called Key to the world which is your room key and your park pass.

I'm not sure if your staying in disney accomodation but if you are then the same will apply to you they will give you your key at check-in which as said is your park pass too.(not actualy a key it's a card the same size as a credit card, which is also used to charge things to your room at no extra cost should you wish, it's a great idea saves carrying cash or bank cards around, that is only available though as i said if your staying on disney property)
If your not in disney accomodation then don't worry at the entrace to every park there is guest relations booths which i'm sure will be what you need.
Hope you have a fantastic holiday :)
Jords
HI can anyone please tell me if they have booked tickets through http://www.orlando-tickets-direct.co.uk

The prices are good and its a lot of money to spend if they are not co sure

Thank you

Laura
I have a chance of buying a 5 day pass for the price of 3 on the disneyland site (Anaheim) for $179 pp, the hotel i am going into is selling them at $244 pp. I think that is a good price unless anyone knows of a better site and price to buy them.

I have never done e vouchers before, what do i do with them, and is it an email i get to prove payment etc ? Sorry i do not want to give them my money if its not kosher.

Thanks guys :)

Michelle x
Just booked Discovery Cove tickets through http://www.attractionticketsdirect.com

Fab price should recieve tickets within 7 days! Hopefully!

Very good service on the phone so we will see :que

Keep you posted :wave:
Dont know if this has been mentioned yet at all, but the official Walt Disney World website (INVALID URL is offering the Disney Ultimate 14 day pass for the same price as the Disney Premium 7 day pass (£219 for adults and £192 for children aged 3-9).

So if you are going for 2 weeks, you may aswell get the 14 day Ultimate Pass :)
GG x
Just to let everyone know that I got the Discovery Cove tickets through the post from http://www.attraction-tickets-direct.co.uk also got a free underwater camera!

Wanted to know if anyone knows of any offers on universal tickets anywhere??

Thanks

laura :)
i go in four weeks can any one tell me the price of the car parks
thanks ian
Hello, we just got home a few weeks ago & didnt drive over there but i did notice the sign when we went through on the bus, i think for a car it was either $10 or $12, this was at disney :)
Hi,

i recently booked tickets with attraction tickets direct for discovery cove on thursday 4th june and received them on saturday 6th just after 9am which was great! speedy service and also qualified for the free underwater camera! so if you are looking for the best theme park/ attraction tickets try attraction tickets direct. :tup
Going to Florida on 2 July, looking around for tickets, found a site called park-tickets.com which is giving me tickets for all disney parks plus all the orlando flexi ticket parks for £309 per person. This seems awful cheap compared to the other sites and I am a bit wary as I need 4 tickets. Has anyone used this site and did they have any problems.
found a site called park-tickets.com which is giving me tickets for all disney parks plus all the orlando flexi ticket parks for £309 per person.

What is the name of this package on this site for what you found? Ive been looking today in planning, and I was finding that with this site, it was like one day per park over a time period whereas a lot of others offer a fun pass which has unlimited access to the parks for 7 or 14 days, rather than being limited to one visit during a time period. It seemed to me, that was why this site was cheaper, cos it was restricted to a number of visits rather than being unlimited :) dont know tho cos unsure which one on this site you've looked at.

Disney themselves are offereing a 14 day unlimited access pass for the price of a 7 day one...
The dilemma :cheers

I'm going for two weeks, i've already got the disney 14 day all inclusive pass, so thats fine, we've got disney covered.

I want to get tickets for universal, seaworld, access to city walk (though i think this is free anyway) and maybe islands of adventure, not too sure about busch gardens, cos its far away and i'm not really planning on getting a car, so might just leave that one.

alot of the tickets i see, seem to include aquatica and wet and wild on them, i won't be going to either of these water parks because i already have the disney waterparks with my other tickets, so don't really see why i'm adding in more.

so do they do a ticket that is flexible over two weeks, that has universal, seaworld and islands of adventure on one ticket withou the water parks?

thank you
attraction tickets direct do a ticket that includes sea world for 14 days with your discovery cove ticket, you can also have busch gardens on there i think transports included to there, not sure though! Have a look at their website see if there is anything there. :)
Just booked 3 orlando flex ticket plus through Thomas Cook £687.00 :yikes

these are for June 2010
Hi David A350
Did you have to pick a date when booking discovery cove? We are going to Orlando in April I wouldn't like to have to stick to a date :sun2
I've just booked tickets for Discovery Cove and yes you do have to give them a date, and then 2 reserve dates just in case the date you want is unavailable. We just plumped for the end of the first week, thought this would be a nice relaxing day midway through what is going to be a busy 'holiday'. You can't get tickets without booking a date I'm afraid.
Like I said previously, ive booked the orlando flex ticket plus (2 weeks passes) but now my son has decided he wants to go to the Disney parks , is there any where in the UK I can buy a 1 day pass from or is it best to buy it when im out there?.
Hi Mi$$y,
Buy the 1 day Disney ticket when you're out there & if I remember rightly, you can also add on an extra park at the ticket office for about another $30, so you can do 2 parks in one day if you want to. We did Epcot in the morning & then went to MGM after lunch :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.