Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Troodos mountains are a must to do trip I would say......... I think It took us around 2and a half to three hours to get there, but worth It :wink:

........ Famagusta viewpoint Is another great trip........ you can only go so far before the "borderline"...... although they actually do trips now Into famagusta Itself, by Coach etc.

I would like to go to Nicosia this year..........this Is on my "to do" list :D
Thanks Cookie, i am definately going to do Famagusta, seen the pics and it looks amazing!
YAY!!! Tatty.... :) great question and I was going to ask a similar one lol just think.....12 days time... we will BE THERE :D
Famagusta is really interesting, went to Nicosia last year and really enjoyed it - havent been to the Troodos yet but will be going this year.
I dont like heights so i will give troodos mountains a miss..

is there plenty of shops in Nicosia?
Tatty, theres are loads of shops, all the usual you get over here and more. I found it quite amusing to walk past the likes of Top Shop while on holiday. We spent the day there and didnt run out of shops, although be carefull cos I think they have a 'siesta' type thing later in the afternoon, I wanted to go to the Nike shop on my way back to the coach and it was closed when I got there :(
Ohhh they have a nike shop my boyfriend will love that! Will definately be going here thanks Bluemax.

Do you have to organise a coach trip or can you get a bus there from protaras?
We went on a coach trip and went across to the Turkish side (really worth doing too!) before having free time for shopping etc. I seem to remember it taking quite a while on the coach so not sure about the bus but someone on here will be able to tell you no doubt.
Thanks a lot.. It may be a safer option for us to go on a coach as we wont end up getting lost which i have a funy feeling that will happen to us! :?
If you are going "up north", Kyrenia ought to be on your itinerary.
Trimikini Village In Troodos Is lovely........... :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.