Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Thanks to the members who have responded to my plea to post links for newcomers ( and to Lin for her work on the restaurants). Just wanted you to know it hasn't gone unnoticed! I really appreciate the extra help!
  • Edited by Fiona 2006-02-16 21:05:24
Due to the the site being busy would it not be possible for it to have sub discussion forums i.e a board within the main one for topics such as Goa areas, restaurants/eating, trips and the stickies etc, etc rather than the individual threads it makes it hard for people to find the topics as they dissapear off the board and no body uses the search function.

I use two or three other sites and they all have seperatae sub boards for each topic so it keeps it all relevant and clean :?: :?: :?:

Glad to help anyone with info but the search facility is a wonderfull tool..!!

:roll:

Mids
Fiona, if you are struggling, just pack a bag, fly out to Goa and chill out for a week or ten!!
sound good Sydney! ( OT-6 weeks and I am off to Hong Kong, Saigon and Bangkok!)
Mids
what you have suggested sounds ideal but not possible for our forum I'm afraid.
Now- what about stickies? We could have one for each resort, one for trips, one for beaches, one for what to buy, one for food. one for hotels................

(only joking :lol: )
and a special one for dizzy members :wink:
Never say I don't listen- you will notice a new sticky!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.