Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
I don't Alan, but you could either wait for one of the aviation experts to come along, or you could take a look at Darren's "What Aircraft" guide which may well contain all the info you need:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=47950

Hope you have a good flight and a great holiday.

David :wave
thank you - i will once i get there - its the flying part i hate though!

Alan
alnab,

GLA-BJV-GLA (TCX499K/L) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. Speficially, G-FCLK is up there at the moment and should be your bird. Have a great time in Turkey :cheers :sun2

Darren
thank you. I thought it was going to be one of those leased ones and after reading reports of smells etc, wasnt looking forward to it.

thanks again

Alan

*edit spelling error*
Hello

Wonder if someone can help me

We are flying Man-Cun 2/8/2010 on TCX234k and return Cun-Man on 16/8/2010 on TCX 234L. The flight departed manchester MONDAY 234K but returned to Glasgow the next day 234L. Can anyone let me know if thomas cook have made a flight change without informing anyone or is there a simple explanation.
We have also booked premium seats and just wondering if it is going to be one of TC normal long haul configeration planes.

Cheers
purcho1965,

If your flight is changed, Thomas Cook will inform you. There's no indicated of a change that I an see. Your flights are operated by the usual longhaul Airbus A330-200.

Darren
Thanks Dazbo

It just looked strange that the flight left Manchester and returned into Glasgow.

Would you have any idea what route the plane takes the day before

Many thanks
purcho1965 wrote:
Thanks Dazbo

It just looked strange that the flight left Manchester and returned into Glasgow.

Would you have any idea what route the plane takes the day before

Many thanks

Glasgow school holidays start earlier than England, so a lot of extra flights left from GLA over the last couple of weeks instead of other UK airports, the flights this week, now go from English airports but take Scottish passengers back to GLA
purcho1965,

The flight prior to TCX234k/L is normally TCX011K/L (Montego Bay, Jamaica).

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
alnab,

GLA-BJV-GLA (TCX499K/L) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. Speficially, G-FCLK is up there at the moment and should be your bird. Have a great time in Turkey :cheers :sun2

Darren

LK is in and has been in Gatwick last two days......LD is down for this flight ex GLA
HELP.....its thursday...Im flying on monday....just realised one of our hand luggage bags is too long 50cms....any one know of a high st store selling a suitable size hand luggage bag for thomascook 43cm x 28cm x 23cm....Ive been on the net looking ....but no joy...............we last flew thomson and the bag I have is ok for them...I thought he took the same bag to gran caneria last year on thomascook....but he musnt have done....and I havent a clue which bag he did take or where it is....I have loads of bags but non fit the criteria...tweetie
Sorry Darren, posted question on wrong site. :whoops
22 Jul TCX406K Manchester to Antalya Depart 18.55 Arrive 01.10
06 Aug TCX406L Antalya to Manchester Depart 02.35 Arrive 05.00
Could you please tell me which plane, and where it will be arriving from to Manchester.
Keep up the great work.
netty10,

MAN-AYT-MAN (TCX406K/L) are operated by a Boeing 767-31K/ER (winglets). You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). It normally operates TCX815K/L (Sharm el Sheik) prior to your flight.

Darren
hi..we are flying out to dalaman on 7th September 2010..please could you tell us what aircraft we will be on and if there any pictures of it..thanks
IM A REF,

MAN-DLM-MAN (TCX864K/L) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. You'll find further aircraft information, including photos and seating plans linked on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Tweetie I wouldn't worry about your hand luggage! the check in staff check are bothered about the weight of your hold luggage but didn't even look at let alone weigh our hand luggage outbound or inbound. Not like the Ryanair passengers we saw who were being made to put their bags in a very small looking trolley thing to check they were the right size!

You'll be fine with the hand luggage bag you have got. We took 2 normal size rucksacks but saw people with bigger bags than ours and no-one got asked to weigh or measure them.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.