Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
JimboJets,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-ZTH-LGW (TCX1152/3) is showing as a Boeing 757-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). Availability will often dissapear from the website once things are fully booked.

Darren
Thanks Darren for the amazingly speedy response! :tup

Would you also know about our return, which is TCX1239? Would that be the same?

Still a bit baffled about the flight/times as there's no sign on the Gatwick website timetables or TC flight only site, but does come up if looking at a package hol?!!

Thanks again.
JimboJets,

The return flight should be the same. Gatwicks timetable will have been put together months ago so won't reflect any canges since it was originally published. The selling of aircraft seats is complicated. There are only so many flight only, packages holiday, external agents seats available. Once the respective allocation is filled, it's removed from sale so you can have a situation where there are flights only seats available, but not package holiday seats. Yours are booked so nothing to worry about.

Darren
Thanks Darren - really insightful. Sounds more complex than I ever realised!

:wave:
hope this is not a daft question

but would i be allowed to take my notebook on a flight and use during the flight

just thinking to maybe take a film to watch

going friday long haul to cuba
thanks in advance
shaper

It won't be an issue as long as wi-fi is disabled. You won't be able to use it during take off and landing.
hi, can you help please? we are booked to fly from manchester on 13/10 to sanford on flight TCX414, i think the plane has been changed to one with 29" seat pitch and no IFE :( . now that i can pre book my seats i would like to know where would give us the best views of the overhead tv there are 3 adults and 2 children in our party. many thanks
darbec8,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-SFB-MAN (TCX414/5) are operated by an Airbus A330-300. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). Seating is personal preference. Screens are approximately every 4 rows so all seats have a view of a screen.

Darren
Evening all, im just wondering if anyone can give me info on Thomas cook flight TCX3122 (GLA)

what im wanting to know is, this is the flight im going away on in 5 weeks time, but ive been checking every week for the last 3 weeks to see if it gets away on time but not once has it left on time, the earliest it has taken off is 2h 45m's after the scheduled time.

Can anyone tell me why this is?

Thanks in advance
Where do you find out if your plane goes on time plz? :think
Mdollar,

Try FlightStats.

McSheep,

Delays happen for any number of reason from weather, ATC issues/restrictions, late inbound flights, ground handling, technical problems, late passengers, or a combination of any of these.

Darren
Hi Dazbo, fly out of MAN on Saturday 23rd on TCX126 was wondering where the flight is coming in from???

Thanks for all the info and questions you have answered for me over the last eight months :tup I will have a couple of cocktails in your honour on Saturday afternoon :cheers
dinner-lady,

It's one of Sanfod (TCX472/3) or Varadero (TCX352/3).

Darren
Darren,

Can I seek some clarity on a point please? I've looked at the what aircraft guide and read through pages and pages on this topic and I'm completely confused.

Are the ex-MYT A332 working long haul this summer still 33" in economy? Or have they already reverted to 29". I thought this was not happening till November but now I'm not so sure.

Thanks

JW
BigJW wrote:
Are the ex-MYT A332 working long haul this summer still 33" in economy?

Until the end of the current summer season, yes. The original TCX ones are operating short haul and to Canada and are in the 29" seat pitch configuration and are leaving the fleet at the end of the summer. The A333 is operating short haul and selected flights to Sanford.

Darren
Thanks Darren for clearing that up so quickly, all these TCX changes were too much for my brain!

Thanks again.

JW
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.