Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
What will happen?
3590 Posts
Have you tried a Thomas Cook travel agent in the high street? They may not be able to give you a definate answer but might point you in the right direction and put your mind at rest for the weekend :que
Hi Kelly,

Sorry to hear of your dilemma. You could try 0871 909 0204. This Thomas Cook number deals with reservations, bookings and hol info ...... worth a try! Beware though, that you will be charged 10p per minute for the call.

Pat
AAAAAHHHHHH such relief!!!!

I found the aftersales number for on the beach who we booked through and called them.

They have told me to leave the booking as is, if a passenger named on the ticket doesn't turn up at check in it is no problem at all, the six who are there fly regardless of names on the ticket :) A no show doesnt invalidate the rest of the ticket.

Apparently they have no shows all the time (can you believe that!!) things happen the day before, cars break down etc etc....

Phew :)
Thank you for your quick replies though - hugely appreciated!!!

Kelly
Hi people,

We are off to Benidrom in 3 Weeks and have been watching the flight (TCX336K) each saturday. Every week it seems to be delayed for some reason. Today the flight should have left at 07.05 but left at 15.17.

Any ideas anybody

Regards

Simon
Hi all,

just arrived back from Dominican Republic and thought I would let you know flight details. We flew from Manchester to Puerto Plata. Both flights were operated by an A330-200 and arrived on time/early.

10/07/10 MAN-POP: aircraft G-OMYT
24/07/10 POP-MAN: aircraft G-MDBD

entertainment was average although same tv programmed there and back which was rubbish. Got good seats on the outbound, 26H and 26J this is where the aircraft is in a 3-3-2 configuration to allow space for the downstairs toilets. Good to stretch the legs. Inbound got put in 33G next to a woman vomiting everywhere, crew kindly moved me to 8J which was an extra legroom seat free of charge !

Overall a good airline but the lack of on demand IFE is quite annoying but seats are comfortable and crew are friendly. They no longer serve breakfast on the inbound flight.
Hi
On 13th August i am flying from lgw to Palma Mallorca flight TCX190K AND BACK ON 20TH AUGUST FLIGHT TCX190L could you tell me what typre of aircraft . Can anyone tell me if they have had problems with booking seats on line as i have paid for seating together and they still want to charge me can anyone help
You still have to pay extra for your seats unless you wait until 7 days before departure, then you can book them at no extra charge.
They have now changed paying the extra £6 to book early. I went on about 3 weeks ago and could choose my seats early at no extra cost. :cheers
I've checked in online for my flight from NCL to REU

Do TCX operate bag drop OLCI desks at Newcastle or is it wait in the standard queue?
Do TCX operate bag drop OLCI desks at Newcastle or is it wait in the standard queue?
I've checked in online for my flight from NCL to REU

Hi, I've just checked in on line for our Cardiff to dalaman flight next Monday. Check the notes underneath your boarding pass, it will tell you the next steps to take. It says on mine if I have hold luggage to drop it off at the dedicated TC luggage drop at the airport.
Those that check in online will be able to use the Thomas Cook Priority/Online Check In desk that will be labelled on the day, make sure you take the boarding cards but they will be reprinted by the agent at the airport so you dont have to worry about taking lots of bits of A4 paper around
:wave: Darren,
Just the usual aircraft information! Flying from Bristol to Lanzarote on 14th October. Flight TCX691K.
Could you once again let me know what aircraft it is likely to be please.
Sue
Befreetoday,
Thanks for the info regarding the on-line check in desk :tup
Hi travelling to Menorca next month .can anyone tell me if Thomas cook are doing the day before of twilight checking in service form Gatwick airport ,i have heard it is only run between July and Sept.If this is true then i will be a happy bunny... :)
Hi Dazbo,

Just a quick one - I tried to book YSYC online with Thomas Cook fro next May but its coming up with a error. When I rang TC they said because its so far in advanced I cannot book online until they load the next flights which would be January 2011? Do you know how true this is?
The reason I ask is that last year I booked the exact same flights and they had codes TCX174K and TCX174L but this year the flights are TCX174 and TCX175
Have they changed all the flight codes for next year? The seem to be doing away with the L and K on the codes.

Many Thanks in advance.

Candyboo
I think you will find YSYC is only available up to 90 days prior to your flight
sue136,

BRS-ACE-BRS (TCX691K/L) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Candyboo,

Flight coding is changing, they're dropping the K/L format and going back to numbers. Yes, it's too far in advance for boking your seats as you were told.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.