Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hello all,

Im flying to Gran Canaria this Saturday from BHX, on flight TCX405K , And returning on TCX405L, just wondering any ideas on what aircraft it is planned to be, i know 752 but anyone know the reg?

Thanks
Adam
adsuk,

It is too early to be able to tell the specific reg yet. We would be able to answer your query better on friday.

Gower
Hi
I am seriously stressed at this point. Am flying TCX025k 23/10/10 manchester to sanford and have been trying for last few days to do API but website wont let me. :cry Doesn't say anything about being able to do API at check in for US passengers. Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks
lillywhite01,

Just keep trying and if you have no joy, it'll be taken at check-in. It's a common problem with TCX's website. One thing you can try, drop the 0 from the flight number, try TCX25K. That might solve your problem.

Darren
can you give me the link again for the inflight mags for thomas cook? just want to see what films are on this month thanks
liana,

The link is on the What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
thank you Daz ive just found it does the aug one cover oct?
liana,

TCX change their IFE every 3 months so the current issue is August, covering Aug / Sept / Oct.

Darren
Hi,

We're flying out on TCX51K (Manchester-Varadero) this Friday morning.

Any idea yet which A332 we'll be on and where it will be coming in from?

Thanks in advance for any replies...

ZZ
ZakZapper,

The flight preceeding yours is one of TCX044K/L or TCX174K/L. There isn't one specific flight, but I suspect it'll be the 044 this week. We won't know the aircraft until thursday although it makes little difference, it'llbe one of hte former My Travel A332's and they're all the same inside.

Darren
Hi Dazbo,

Thanks for the quick reply, we'll be up in Manc. by Thursday afternoon, I'll check those flights out on-line.

We came back on TCX174L last year (it got a bit bumpy for a while - the stewardesses strapped themselves back in for a hour or so!).

Hopefully we'll get a nice ride both ways this time, but you never know...

ZZ
hi all,
i am flying to cancun on 25th oct. i received my tickets and it says i can ckeck in online, i have done this with easyjet many times but always had hand luggage. can you tell me how do i get rid of my suitcase, it seems pointless checking in online if i have to stand in checkin to get my bags weighed. any info would be great.
Hi there

TCX043K to Las Vegas next Wedns from Manchester. any idea yet which aircraft it might be? Does it come in from sanford prior to going to Vegas?

Many thanks
jeromeserena

There is a bag drop desk where they weigh and tag your luggage. It may be quicker that normal check in or not. It depends on the length of the queue.
jeromeserena,

Further to Sunaddict's post, online check-in details are available on Thomas Cook Airlines website.

Darren
Malchester,

Please refer to previous answers to your question. There have been no changes. We won't know aircraft registration until the day before your flight as aircraft get swapped and changed almost weekly. It makes little difference as all the ex-MYT aircraft are the same inside.

Darren
Hi

We returned from Cancun to Manchester on 4th October TCX234L and there was about a 5 hour delay. We were boarded on time then after 2 hours on the tarmac had to get off again, and only just managed to depart before the crew ran out of hours.

We had very little updates on why we were delayed just it was a simple fault and should only take 10 minutes to fix. Does anyone know what caused the delay?

We were also not given refreshment vouchers in Cancun, as per EU guidelines and the staff advised that TC would not agree these. Is this common place? They did give a free drink on the aircraft but this was only about 6 hours after the scheduled departure time.

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.