Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
MyTravel, before they were amalgamated into thomas Cook, used to use Canadian registered A330's for part of the year.
busdriver,

Well remembered! They did lease a Skyservice A333 in 2004/5; C-FRAV.

Darren
....and C-FBUS. Both were "lightweight" A330's and usually used on eastbound flights with a stop at Bahrain.
Hi

could you please tell me which aircraft will be used on (TOM560) London Gatwick - Hurghada 09:40 / 16:55) and any IFE information would be appreciated
Billy67,

Welcome onboard :tup
TOM is the flight prefix for Thomson Airways, not Thomas Cook. LGW-HRG-LGW (TOM560/1) are operated by a Thomson Airways Boeing 757-200. You'll find further aircraft details on our What Aircraft? guide (see below) and over on our Thomson Airways topic.

Darren
Hi Darren, I am off to Jamaica again on December 28th, this time I am flying from Manchester and I am flying with Thomas Cook. Can you please give me any information about the plane and also any information/pics about the Premium Economy as I have not been able to find anything online.

Many thanks as usual

Ellen
elliemaybelle,

Your flights are operated by an Airbus A330-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (see below). You'll find a few cabin photos on Jetphotos.net.

Darren
hi guys!
which aircraft,will we be travling on manchester-cancun.flight no tcx36k.
and which seats would you recommend?
also.will the flight have avod?
thanx.richard.
buzzer14,

MAN-CUN-MAN (TCX036K/L) are operated by an Airbus A330-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (see below). One of the aircraft has an AVOD IFE system fitted (G-TCXA). It's impossable to know which aircraft will be used on your flight until the day before. If you're travelling after May, G-TCXA won't be used on your flight as it's being deployed elsewhere. Seating is personal preference. All the economy seats are pretty much identical apart from the extra legroom seats and the rear 5 rows that are configured 2-3-2 (as the fuselage starts to narrow). If you're traveling as a couple, the pairs are good as you can sit as a couple without a third person besides you, but it really is personal preference. You'll find seating plans linked from the What aircraft? guide.

Darren
thank you for the quick reply.we are traveling(2ads 1x3yr and an infant) premium class on the 8th april 2010.i was just thinking of the entertainment aspect,for my 3 yr old daughter!
cheers!
Hi

We are flying LGW to Antalya with TCX on 1 May returning 9 May. Do you know which aricraft is normally used and the seat configuration.

Thanks
steverich1957,

Please quote flight numbers when possible as there's often mutiple flights. LGW-AYT-LGW (TCX491K/L) are normally operated by a Boeing 757-300. Are you then returning on the TCX445L? That could be an Airbus A320-200 early in the season. These are both configured 3-3. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (see below).

Darren
Darren

Spot on with flight numbers. Thanks for quick response.
Hi Daz,

Off to Fuerteventura again in October,

MAN - FUE TCX758K 07:00

FUE - MAN TCX758L 12:25

Is this an A320-200 or B757-200?

Thanks,

Jamz1107
Hi jamz1107,

Have you not moved to Fuerteventura yet? You must spend half your time over their! I'll not be able to confim things until May, but MAN-FUE-MAN (TCX758K/L) are looking like a Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Hi everyone,

We are flying from Manchester to Calgary on flight number TCX122K on the 03 of Feb and returning on TCX34L on the 13th of Feb. Anyone know what plane we will be on? Also will it have the all singing and dancing Avod?

Cheers

Also, we booked with Canadian Affair
waring192,

MAN-YYC-MAN (TCX122K/TCX034L) are operated by an Airbus A330-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (see below). Only one aircraft has AVOD installed, it's too early to know what specific aircraft will be assigned to your flight. G-TCXA, the aircraft with AVOD is currently operating out of Gatwick.

Darren
Cheers for the info, just checked the booking now and the flight number has changed to TCX9K, whats different about this one?
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.