Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi
we are flying to and from barbados on chartered flights TOM892/TOM893 but can't find any info on flight.
rey45,

Welcome onboard :tup
What information are you looking for? You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). Cruise charters are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets), normally in the former First Choice configuration but some flights are the former Thomsonfly.

Darren
Hi Dazbo!
Can u tell me which aircraft operated Tom 60/61 this weekend please. I know they were heavily delayed! Thanks! X
racegirl3075,

TOM060/1 was operated by G-OOAN (ex-FCA 76W) at the weekend.

Darren
Hi Darren,

do you know how Thomson flights out of Manchester have been affected by the recent weather?

You told me last week that my flight to Tenerife from Manchester (TOM 2202) will be on a 757, do you know if this will still be the case?

due to the number in our party, 8 of us, it would be great if we were on a 767.

cheers
james 84,

Manchester Airport had been operating as normal with most flights leaving on-time. Many airlines have been diverting in to Manchester as we've had less snow up here. It's the cold temperatures and ice that are causing most problems up here, it's been as low as -15c over the weekend. Many Thomson Airways flights have departed on time or with minor delays. Assigned aircraft haven't change, it's a 757 all through the winter season. You won't get a 767 as these are assigned to other flights.

Darren
flying home tomorrow frm inns to man tom2661 just been looking on manchester airport and its showing a big delay but on innsbruck web shows on time can u tell us if we are delayed or not and were the plane comes in from prior to our flight many thanks
buster27,

The flight isn't due to depart MAN until 0710 in the morning so anything can happen between now and then. However, I believe the flight comes in from Tenerife (TOM2117). That is currently running a few hours late and could be the cause of a knock on delay if it's then operating the TOM2660 to Innsbruck. You'll find out more when you check-in for the flight.

Darren
flight was due in at manchester at 13.15 tues 21st just been looking on manchester airport live flight info and its showing it to arrive at 19.05 and on innsbruck airport web showing no delay so just seeing if u could tell any more info thanks
we're out in costarica hoping tom74/75 might happen tomorrow-though gatwick seems ghastly. Any info on which flight operates before ours so we might guess what will happen?
ukbill,

As Gatwick is having weather problems at the moment causing delays, the usual schedule isn't in operation for many airlines with many delays. As such, I can't say where the aircraft will be operating before the outbound flight to Costa Rica. It would normaly be a cruise charter from Acapulco but this may change. Latest information is on Thomson Airways website.

Darren
Hi ukbill ... there is conflicting information on the Gatwick Airport website at the moment. The main page alternates between one message saying that the runway is open and operations are returning to normal, and another message saying that the runway is now closed and operations are suspended until 6am Tuesday at the earliest. Delays and cancellations are predicted throughout tomorrow. Passengers are advised to monitor flight status on their airline's website.

David :wave
I am obviously aware of the problems at the airport at the moment with the weather, however what is the problem with last Saturdays Thomson flight to Goa, it was rescheduled to 2am this morning, but the airport shut, again rescheduled to 8:20 this morning, lots of flights appear now as airborne but still the Goa flight remains? My concern is that I am due to fly to Goa tomorrow afternoon, will this outstanding flight have a knock effect on our flight?
Miccie,

I'm assuming you're flying from Gatwick? You'll need to stay in contact with the airline and consult the website for latest flight information. The link is in my post above. With airports being closed or effected with snow, there's a back-log of flights to catch-up on, hence delays. If your flight isn't listed as rescheduled on the website, and the airport is open, then procede as normal but make sure you check before you go.

Darren
Hi Darren, yes that is correct I am flying from Gatwick and understand about keeping up to date with the position. Is it just the weather which is affecting the Saturday flight - this is not the flight I was booked on as I am not due to go until tomorrow afternoon. It is just that I have seen that this flight has been delayed for a very long while, whilst other flights are obviously now getting away. I was wondering now whether there was a further problem with the flight itself other than the weather.
Miccie,

I can't say what the problem is with that actual flight, but it shouldn't have a bearing on your flight. Just keep a lookout for latest information and you'll hopefully get away without too much of a delay. Just think positive, at least you'll be going. There are thousands that are stranded and going nowhere.

Darren
Just think positive, at least you'll be going
I will try to stay as positive as you! Thank you for taking the time to respond.

I feel so sorry for those that are stranded, especially the Goa flight from Saturday - it must be unbearable for them
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.