Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
mitchell tipton,

LGW-MLE-LGW (TOM054/5) are operated by a former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets). You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi
I'm flying to Tenerife on 24th Sept from LGW with first choice flight TOM4534. Anyone know what plane will be used?
Many thanks.
pindro,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-TFS-LGW (TOM4534/5) are operated by a Boeing 767-304/ER (short haul / winglets). You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hello

Family are on TOM 2427 PMI-MAN 15/7/10.

I know its last minute but which plane will it be?

Info will help re their collection, or more importantly, my spotting and aircraft matrix.

Cheers

Fergy
Fergmeister,

MAN-PMI-MAN (TOM2426/7) are operated by a Boeing 767-304/ER (short haul / winglets).

Darren
Hi Darren, can you please tell me what type of plane, and where it is coming in from prior to landing in Manchester.
TCX 406 Thurs 22nd July
netty10,

Can you clarify your flight details please? Where are you flying from and too? TCX is the flight prefix for Thomas Cook rather than Thomson Airways (TOM), is that the correct flight number?

Darren
Realised my mistake !!
Have re-posted question on T/C forum. Many thanks Netty.
Hi Darren, Am in ncl airport and Tom 796 has "gone tech" If you're around, would you be able to let me know where our replacement plane may be coming from, would like to track it, have already been told no premium, but that's ok, would rather get there safely and all. Thanks for any info. angela.
seedy2,

Sorry to hear of your delay. I don't work for the airline I'm afraid so I can't say which aircraft will be replacing yours (short haul ex-TOM) and where it's coming from. BY-TOM-AMM-FCA may be able to help. I hope you get there without too much of a delay.

Have a great holiday :cheers :sun2

Darren
seedy2 wrote:
Hi Darren, Am in ncl airport and Tom 796 has "gone tech" If you're around, would you be able to let me know where our replacement plane may be coming from, would like to track it, have already been told no premium, but that's ok, would rather get there safely and all. Thanks for any info. angela.

Sorry to hear this too

It's likely to be a G-OBY a/c depending on when they return back to MAN
We are flying Cardiff /Dalaman flt no's TOM708 and TOM597 back. What type of aircraft might it be please? Thanks
ninelives,

CWL-DLM-CWL (TOM708/597) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. You'll find further aircraft inormation on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi Darren or anybody in the know,

Any idea why flight No TOM024 from Gatwick North to Aruba is delayed until 12.25 tomorrow. Curious as I will be on that flight on the 31st July. Also can you tell me where the flight arrives in from prior to departure.

Thanks,
Pat
pat,

There's a technical problem with one of the aircraft. It operates TOM062/3 (LGW-La Romana-LGW) before your flight.

Darren
Can anyone help what ros are extra legroom on flight tom 104 punta cana out of manchester as i'm trying to grt thr best seats i can thanks.

Marg
xxmargxx,

MAN-PUJ-MAN (TOM104/5) are operated by a former Thomsonfly Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets, usually G-OBYJ). Extra legroom seats are on rows 15 (seats C/D/E), 16 (seats A/B & F/G), 34 (A/B) and 35 (C-G. You'll find aircraft photos and a seat map on our What Aircraft? guide (linke below).

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.