Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Stormcast,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-DLM-MAN (TOM496/7) are indeed operated by a former Thomsonfly Boeing 767-304/ER (short haul / winglets) up until 11th October 2010. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi
Thanks for the Info Darren now the wait till they open the seat allocation page.
graham
Hi Dazbo

can you tell me which aircraft operates for flight TOM846/847 BHX to Sharm El Sheik (October 2010) please?

Cheers
travelswithhusband,

BHX-SSH-BHX (TOM846/7) are operated by a Boeing 767-304/ER (shourt haul / winglets). You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi. We are flying Manchester to Bodrum TOM532 on Sept 2oth, returning TOM533 Oct 4th. Which aircraft will they be using and as we've booked extra legroom which are best seats please. Booking seat choice comes up next week. Thanks.
adizz,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-BJV-MAN (TOM532/3) are operated by a Boeing 767-304/ER (short haul / winglets). Seating is personal preference so it's up to you really. You'll find further aircraft information including seat plans on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Cheers for the info Darren. Am i right in thinking its same for flight home then?

Nice links and your photos are amazing

Wayne
Stormcast,

That's correct, it's the same aircraft type on both flights.

Darren
Hi Darren or anybody in the know,

Have been keeping check on flight departure/arrivals at Gatwick over the past couple of weeks as we are off on the 31st July. Noticed that our flight TOM025 from Aruba landed an hour and thirty mins late this morning ...... any idea why? Also, noticed yesterday, that what will be our outbound flight, TOM024 wasn't showing on the departure board? Did it depart on time?

Thank you.
Pat
pat,

TOM024 was wheels-up yesterday at 11am, operated by G-OOAN. That's the reason for the 1.5 hour late arrival this morning, it was late departing yesterday.

Darren
hi i am going to tunsia on the 26th of sept on thomson flight tom303 flying out at 7.30 in the morning can you please tell me what aircraft i will be on thankyou
joey,

Are you sure it's Sunday 26th September? I have MAN-MIR-MAN (TOM302/3) showing as a Wednesday flight? They're operated by a Boeing 737-800 (winglets).

Darren
Can anyone one answer (OK I'm asking Darren!) why the Bristol -Sanford flight used to stop at MAN (to take on more fuel?) but now it flies non-stop?

Thanks in advance.

Dan
dan123,

It's likey due to the change in aircraft configurations, ie they now use an aircraft with less passengers onboard so more fuel can be loaded for the same take off weight. Cancun still goes via MAN.

Darren
Thanks Darren, but I thought they hadn't changed their aircraft in the last couple of years?

Dan
dan123,

The aircraft haven't changed, but the number of passengers onboard have. For example the former Thomsonfly long haul aircraft used to have over 300 passengers onboard. The current aircraft have up to 258. The addition of winglets has helped too.

Darren
Thanks for the explanation Darren.

Dan
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.