Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
sorry if this has been asked previously but is the ife available for august yet?
jayguadagni,

Welcome onboard :tup
EMA-CUN-EMA (TOM866/7) are operated by a fomer First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets). IFE for July / August is listed here. You'll have the September / October listing for your return flight, but that won't be released until the end of August. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
tchoice2,

Refer to my post to jayguadagni on the previous page.

Darren
jac219,

The aircraft operating TOM092/3 comes in from Punta Cana (TOM070/1).

Darren
Hi Darren and co,
Can you please advise what aircraft might be used for LGW<>SSH in Summer 2011 please?
If I can plan to be on a 767 as opposed to 757 my knees will be so gratefull!
We're also considering Bournemouth to SSH - is this really done by a 737?
Many thanks.
rhodgreen,

BOH-SSH are operated by a 73H, LGW are a mix of 75W / 76W depending on day of the week. Weekends are normally 76W, weekdays 75W. This of course is subject to the S11 schedule being released.

Darren
Thanks Darren, I assume the summer schedule is released much nearer the time?
rhodgreen,

I'd expect to have a copy by about January, although the airline will have it sorted way before then.

Darren
Good Evening!

You guys do a great job, keep up the good work!

I'm flying on TOM642 this Sunday Glasgow to Puerto Plata.

I controlled this flight from Glasgow last Sunday, from just after departure until it got to the Oceanic Boundary ( it was an hour late!)

I was too busy to pull up the flight plan to get the registration, are you able to tell me which aircrfat will be flying the route this Sunday and also does it come into Glasgow from POP or is it positioned up?

Cheers

Bob
The aircraft normally positions up from Glasgow following BHX-MBJ-BHX (TOM374/5) I don't have access to the aircraft reg/routes at the moment but if you have the facility it will be the one operating the SFB-BHX as I type or the BHX-MBJ-BHX in the morning.
BY-TOM-AMM-FCA wrote:
The aircraft normally positions up from Glasgow following BHX-MBJ-BHX (TOM374/5) I don't have access to the aircraft reg/routes at the moment but if you have the facility it will be the one operating the SFB-BHX as I type or the BHX-MBJ-BHX in the morning.

It should be G-OOBK.

Darren
You guys are just too good!

Many thanks!
Dazbo,
When do you expect the winter schedule to be released.
gooner1970,

The timetable for flights was released months ago and are available for booking. It's just the assigned aircraft schedule we're waiting for. I expect to have it around September.

Darren
Hi

Can you advise me as to what plane we will be flying on LGW-EFL-LGW, flights TOM4714/5 flying out 17th August.

And also will this be an ex FCA or TOM plane.

C1982T,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-EFL-LGW (TOM4714/5) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. It could be a former FCA or TOM, they change reguarly. It makes little difference other than the seat design, they have the same basic layout. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi Darren.

Could you please tell me which plane operated todays flights G-OOPH OR G-OOPE?
and where it will be arriving from before my flight?

TOM2438/9 Man-PMI-Man

Cheers :D
Hi guys
Is it too early to know where the plane I'll be going from Glasgow to Cancun on 20 August, TOM392, will be coming in from so I can keep an eye out for delays?
Many thanks for your help as always.

Beth :thanks
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.