Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi Darren

Thanks for your link. Unfortunately, as I am booked with First Choice, EMA-CUN is not listed.

Angie, thanks for your reply.
Luv2travel,

The retail range is the same regardless of what tour operator you have booked, as its still Thomson Airways.

Pick any route that sells ciggerettes/spirits- e.g. EMA-TFS(East Midlands-Tenerife)
Hi
I'm flying to Cancun tommorow (28th) from Glasgow on TOM0348 at 1040.

Do you know what type of aircraft and seat configuration it will be?

Thanks Very Much :que

RS2009
rs2009,

Welcome onboard :tup
GLA-CUN-GLA (TOM348/9) are operated by a former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER (258 seats). You'll find further aircraft information including seating plans on our What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
Hi. I am flying LGW-SFB on 11/09/09. Could anyone tell me if this will be a First choice or a Thomson aircraft. Many thanks in advance
shellym,

Your flights are operated by a former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. Refer to my post to rs2009 above.

Darren
I am sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place,

Just wanted to know what plane i will be flying on flying at 17.55 from Newcastle to Gran Canaria on Mondy 31st August.

Thankyou in advance.
lauric,

NCL-LPA-NCL (TOM1142/3) are operated by a Boeing 737-800 (winglets). Refer to the What Aircraft? guide for more details.

Darren
Thankyou very much for that.

Do they have the television screens on this aircraft?

thankyou.
Do you know how many aircraft in the fleet have the outside camera view linked to the IFE system, are any on the BHX-CUN tom662 routes

Thanks again

Bowza
lauric,

All the aircraft information is on the What Aircraft? guide. The 737-800 fleet have drop down LCD screens over the seats.

Darren
Bowza,

Thomson Airways don't have any aircraft in their fleet with external flight cameras. Only Thomas Cook (in the charter sector) have that facility on 3 of their Airbus A330-200's and Boeing 767-300/ER's (1 leased to Monarch, returning in April 2010).

Darren
Hiya,
Can anyone please tell me what type and reg of aircraft operating this evenings flight TOM886 MAN-Bodrum at 20.10hrs.
thanks.
onetruenutta,
Looks like the flight will be operated by G-OBYE A boeing 767-300 with seat back IFE but in the short haul configuration. Seating is 2-4-2 with 29"-30" leg room.

More information can be found on the What Aircraft Guide

Z.J.C
Hi not sure i'm in right forum?

hi,
i'm flying birimingham to montego bay 3rd dec TOM642/643 and because we've book a a la carte hotel we get sit together free. We've also upgraded the flights to premium would we still be sat together? We weren't asked to pick seats when we booked so does anyone know when we should be able to?
Many thanks to anyone that can help
Beckijs,

As part of the a la carte hotel benefits, you get pre-booked seating together as part of the package. You'll be allocated seating together on the flights. Selecting your seats is not the same as pre-booked (seating together); if you want to choose specific seats, that's an optional extra and is currently £5 per person on each sector / £10 return. You can select your seats within 6 weeks of your departure date. This will be available online from November.

Darren
Hi david,
Thanx for quick reply. On thomson website its says regards Thomson Premier Collection sit together - " Please note this only applies to standard seats and does not apply to upgraded seats, such as Premium or seats with extra space. Seats together must be reserved at the time of booking.
What are the chance's that the sit together was reserved? It seems stupid to ask for it when upgrading to premium when it comes free with standard?
thanx
Hi
I can confirm that, as we booked Premium with delux cruise cabin and did not sit together on 13hr flight??? out or back and we had been booked 12months

Good luck

Roger
Seats together are not guaranteed for Premium seating, that is why so many people are going for the option to pay for exact seat No/Row. As stated on Thomson Website.

http://www.thomson.co.uk/editorial/faqs/flights/seats.html

Angie.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.