Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
But don't forget to leave buying it until you have gone through security - otherwise it will get confiscated.

SM
can anyone tell me which aircraft will operate the NCL-SFB route on 1st of september (TOM670) and which aircraft will operate the return leg on the 15th (TOM671)??
j.forster96,

NCL-SFB-NCL (TOM670/1) are operated by a former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
The aircraft for MAN-SSH-MAN, TOM 0546/47, 23/10- 30/10! :)
I've looked and i think a 767w! but not too sure!
Nick 1992 wrote:
The aircraft for MAN-SSH-MAN, TOM 0546/47, 23/10- 30/10! I've looked and i think a 767w! but not too sure!

Boeing 737-800 (winglets) currently.

Darren
just been looking at flight radar, noticed that TOM 095 from Holguin to LGW is running late and being operated by G-OBYF, and that TOM 175 from CUN to MAN is running an hour and a half late.

Any ideas why and which ex FCA plane has gone tech?
thank you both, that is very helpful, yes will make sure purchase any water or other take on items once airside !
Hi there

TOM4688 on 3rd September (LGW-RHO) - type of aircraft if possible please?

Thanks!

Rob
rm2242,

LGW-RHO-LGW (TOM4688/9) are operated by a Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Subject: THOMSON AIRWAYS ... Q&As

desk jockey wrote:
just been looking at flight radar, noticed that TOM 095 from Holguin to LGW is running late and being operated by G-OBYF, and that TOM 175 from CUN to MAN is running an hour and a half late.

Any ideas why and which ex FCA plane has gone tech?

G-OOBM, the seal on the landing gear/doors was faulty. All repaired now.
Can someone advise me.
flight Tom 374 Birmingham to Montego Bay 22nd sept 2011. what type aircraft. and in premium section, how many rows on seat side A B . Thank you for advice.
gingerdennis,

BHX-MBJ-BHX (TOM374 /5) are operated by a former Thomsonfly Boeing 767-300/ER (long haul / winglets / G-OBYD). These have 5 rows / 31 seats in the premium cabin. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Dazbo.
thank you. now i am concerned. i have been allocated seats 6a and b in premium. as there are only 5 rows, can this be right ?
gingerdennis,

G-OBYD is the only longhaul aircraft in the ex-TOM configuration and has been operating the flight all summer (since May). Row 6 is the first row of economy seats on that particular aircraft with extra legroom. I wouldn't worry, there could be a change of aircraft scheduled on your dates of travel to an ex-FCA. If you've booked premium seating, that's what you'll get.

Darren
anyone know the registration of the exFCA 767-300ER operating flt no TOM670/1 NCL-SFB-NCL on september the 1st and 15th???
j.forster96,

Nobody will know that this far in advance as aircraft are rotated weekly for many different reasons. I'll know the day before. It makes little difference as they are all the same inside apart from the position of the overwing exits and a few seats on G-OOAN.

Darren
Sorry if this is the wrong section but could someone tell me what i will be waching on the way to turkey this friday from birmingham :)
Ashley-BHX,

IFE is linked from our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.