Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Malchester,

I did thanks. I don't have the Summer 2012 aircraft schedule as yet, only up to the end of April 2012. MAN-HER-MAN (TOM2456/7) is historically a Boeing 757-200 but looking at OAG, it's down as a Boeing 767-304/ER for this summer. I'll know for sure in May. It's not normally a 737. IFE was stopped commencing November 2011 on all but long haul flights. There are PSP's available for hire with movies etc, refer to Thomsons inflight magazine (link on our What Aircraft? guide). You've no chance of a 787 as the first isn't expected for at least another 12 months, January 2013 is the latest delivery date due to production delays. I update our What Aircraft? guide with the latest as I get it.

Darren
Hi

We will be flying from Gatwick to Hurghada on 27th January 2012, flying with Thomson Boeing 757-200. What is the seat pitch on these flights? We have to select our seats now, are they all the same or are some better than others?

Thanks
susiey,

You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) with the information you're looking for, as well as links to aircraft and cabin photos and a seat plan. Seat pitch is 28". Apart from extra legroom seating, seat pitch is the same throughout the aiircraft.

Darren
Having never flown on an exFCA 767 and needing to use my own over ear headphones (due to hearing aids) can anyone plese advise if you need an adapter or is it 3.5mm single plug.
qatarman,

You'll need an aircraft adapter to use your own head phones (twin 3.5mm mono to single 3.5mm stereo).

Darren
Hi

Hope you can help with this query I am flying from EMA to Lanzarote on 15/1/12 flight No TOM7730 I have prebooked seats 9E and F just had a thought I bet knowing my luck they dont have windows Anyone have any idea :que .

Thanks
Kathryn
robinsk,

Welcome onboard :tup
EMA-ACE-EMA (TOM7730/1) are operated by Boeing 737-800 (winglets). Row 9 should have windows, I think it's 10 an 12 that don't. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft guide (link below).

Darren
Morning , we are travelling to Florida on TOM104 this coming thursday. Does anyone know what the movies will be and which meals are served ?
Thanks
kidsrus,

Welcome onboard :tup
IFE for Jan / Feb hasn't been released yet. I'll update the link from our What Aircraft? guide (link below) when I get it. I posted examples of meals here. You'll receive a hot meal approximately 2 hours after take off that is usually a choice of chicken or beef, and a snack approximately 90 minutes before landing.

Darren
Thanks for your reply I look forward to knowing the IFE !
Good evening !
Could someone tell me which flight is operated before TOM030 to Montego Bay and also the one prior ?
Flying on TOM048 on Wednesday and trying to figure out which airframe it will be ;-) Many thanks !
Julmops
Hi David I posted a question a few months ago and was wondering if you could tell me about the aircraft i will be going on to cancun on 18/04/12 with thomsons from Gatwick. Aircraft id would be great and layout and where the aircraft will be coming from. I know it is alot to ask but you seem to be the man in the know lol Thanks in advance.
Hi paul_arnell23 ...

Hi David ...... I know it is alot to ask but you seem to be the man in the know lol

That will probably make Dazbo (Darren) either laugh or cry, but hopefully he will still be able to help you out when he is next online. :wink
David :wave
paul_arnell23,

Please quote flight numbers when requesting aircraft information as there are often multiple flight. This ensure we get the correct infornmation for you. Are you on the LGW-CUN-LGW (TOM048/9)? They're operated by ex-First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find extensive aircaft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). Specific aircraft are rotated pretty much weekly so I'll not know the registration until the day before. It makes little difference in any case as all but one are identical inside. The aircraft operates LGW-Montego Bay (MBJ)-LGW (TOM030/1) the day before.

Darren
Julmops,

LGW-MBJ-LGW (TOM030/1) are operated by ex-First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. There isn't a flight immediately prior to it. It's normally TOM054/5 on the Sunday (LGW-MLE-LGW) with a rest day period the Monday. G-OOBL is on that rotation this week so unless there's a last minute change, should be your aircraft on Wednesday. It makes little difference, all but G-OOAN are the same inside.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.