Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Julmops,

Assuming it's G-OOBL, it's no different to G-PJLO / G-DBLA apart from having winglets. I've been on them all, several times!

Darren
For the plane freak I am, trust me it does ;-) I will be able to add this airframe to my list :D

While I'm there, still any news from the IFE list for Jan-Feb ?
Julmops,

I'm just in the process of updating the What Aircraft? guide. Give me 10 minutes.

Darren
Hi just wonderig if anyone can tell me when flights are organised and scheduled, Ive been on the Thompson website and looking at Majorca in September there's only 1 flight and it's a night flight. Is it possible there all fully booked already, surly not!? It's the same a couple weeks before and after, maybe it's a problem with the site, I've checked on diff days and it's still the same. Or is it correct Nd they have yet to realise the flight details: anyone any idea? thanks
linzi_lou,

Flight schedules are put together in excess of 12 months ahead of schedule. If what you're looking for is not on their website for September, it's unlikely anything will become available. It might be worth trying a different airline.

Darren
Hi Darren, just booked our seats for our Sharm el Sheikh holiday 19.3.12 on Flight TOM754/5
There were 41 rows on the plan, is this the 757 as you originally thought?
Also, we have booked seats 7A/7B out and 8A/8B return. Do you know if these seats actually have windows and not just a blank wall?

Sorry if this info in on the What Aircraft guide. I did look but couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance.
jmac,

That's correct, a Boeing 757-200. The rows you've selected have windows. It's row 11 that doesn't.

Darren
Hi just wonderig if anyone can tell me when flights are organised and scheduled, Ive been on the Thompson website and looking at Majorca in September there's only 1 flight and it's a night flight. Is it possible there all fully booked already, surly not!? It's the same a couple weeks before and after, maybe it's a problem with the site, I've checked on diff days and it's still the same. Or is it correct Nd they have yet to realise the flight details: anyone any idea? thanks
Summer 2012 (up to the end of October) is just about finalised with only some last minute tweaking to be done based on supply and demand. Winter 2012/2013 will be close to the final version and summer 2013 well into the planning stage.
Hello,

TOM2646 MAN - Grenoble on 28 January, which aitcraft would this be please?

Many thanks
russeboy,

MAN-GNB-MAN (TOM2646/7) are operated by Airbus A321-200.

Darren
Hi,

just returned from Jamaica this orning. We sat in Premium on an ex FCA 767-300 the filght was excellent including the service and food. We arrived ontime, unlike the Virgin flight that was delayed until 01-15am. :)

An all round good value experince.

Happy New Year!

Topic
Morning Darren

We are flying from Manchester to Punta cana on 31st Jan TOM166, any idea if this plane will be FCA or Thomson?? Thanks so much

Sally
x
sal1136,

MAN-PUJ-MAN (TOM166/7) are operated by an ex-FCA Boeing 767-300/ER.

Darren
As I understand rows 15 & 16 are extra leg room seats on the 737-800 - Do either have window seats?
Thank you.
cilan537,

Rows 15 and 16 on the 738 are the overwing emergency exits. Both have windows.

Darren
Gatwick to Goa 3/3/12 TOM 052
any ideas what the IFE is for this one yet?
Jane
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.