Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
tigger,

They have a full view. It's only row 9 that doesn't. If you look at the photos linked from our What Aircraft? guide (link below), there are a couple of photos of the front of the aircraft with explanation.

Darren
Going back to this booking your seats business. Still gettting an error message which I never got before. I aways got the message advising me that it was too early rather than the message that my booking can't be found.

So I thought I go and call them. My departure date is 17th May so well within the supposed 90 days before departure criteria quite often quoted on here.

Call was answered fairly quick and my booking reference was found. I asked for seats 5A and 5B and was put on hold. After a minute or so, the operative (from an Indian call centre - didn't know that they used them) told me that the seat plans weren't uploaded yet as it was more than 90 days before my return flight date and that on the 4th March I should be able to book them.

Rather strange that some are now able to book seats for 17th May departures whilst I can't :que

Mark :)
MarkJ,

It all depends when the flight is uploaded on to the system. Some flights seem to be uploaded before the dates, some after.

Darren
Mark.
I did mine yesterday, for our flight to cancun, on the 17th may..
I tried to do it, on my I-pad. But it wouldn't let me. It kept cancling my request!!
So I tried on my laptop and it went through, straight away!!!
We are flying from Birmingham...
Thanks Buzzer and Dazboo too.

I am flying to Cancun too (but from LGW) on the 17th May.

Will try tomorrow and see what happens.

Me thinks there is still something wrong. I never used to get the error message telling me that my booking could not be found.

Will keep everybody updated.

MarkJ

Did you book online or travel agent?
Sorry dazbo. It's me again.
Now I know, our flight will be on a ex first choice flight. I decided to change my seats. We are now on 38 a b and 39 a b!!
Please tell me they both fully recline and both have windows!!! Fingers crossed!!
Or have I made a mistake????
BEfreeTODAY,

I booked the holiday online.

MarkJ

Have you tried logging into manage my booking and clicking on the link on that page which is called something like seats and extras?
buzzer14,

As I've mentioned, seating is personal preference. Only you can tell if you've made a mistate or not. The Seats you've chosen have recline and a window.

Darren
Befreetoday.
Thanks for your reply. Do you know if it's v1 or v2 ?
You also say, "your lucky" is that due to , a more spacious cabin? We've chose seats 38 and 39 a and b. traveling with our, 2 young children!'
Thanks richard.
buzzer14

No idea sorry. Lucky in the way that its 2-3-2 rather than 2-4-2 thats about all really.
Just out of interest - why is Male & Mombasa cancelled?
Thomson called it market conditions i suspect bookings were too low to continue from manchester, flights continue from gatwick. Info is from another forum though so...
I am flying to Cancun from Gatwick on Monday 5th March, Flight No TOM062. Can you please tell me which aircraft this will be and also if possible where it is coming in from ready for my flight and the time it is due at Gatwick that morning. Thank you.
ChrissyR,

LGW-CUN-LGW (TOM062/3) are operated by a former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). I'll not know where it comes in from until the beginning of May.

Darren
Hi, thanks for the info on the aircraft. Its actually tomorrow Im going so if you know where its coming into Gatwick from and what time I would be grateful.
ChrissyR,

Sorry, I read it as 5th May not March. It's been a long week! The aircraft operates LGW-Bridgetown (Barbados)-LGW (TOM060/1) today before going on to operate your flight tomorrow. It departed LGW 30 minutes late but should make that up in flight so you're looking on-time at the moment. Expect G-OOBK.

Have a great holiday :cheers :sun2

Darren
Hi Darren,

Have booked to go BHX - PMI on 07/04/12 returning on 14/04/12. Flight numbers are TOM 7620 and TOM 7621. Have looked online and pretty sure it's a 752 so am looking at seats 8A / B outbound and 6E/ F inbound. Do these both have a window / not on the wing, etc?

Thanks in advance,

Jess
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.