Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
mrlebon,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-MLE-LGW (TOM054/5) are operated by ex-FCA Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). I'll not know the specific aircraft until the day before. G-OOAN (V1) is MAN based at the moment so unless that changes, you'll be on a V2 (no window on row 9).

Darren

Darren,

Thanks for this I guess I should have known about this but then its the only pair of seats left.

Thanks,
Mrlebon
  • Edited by mrlebon 2012-04-12 14:59:10
Hi there, just joined so apologies if this is in the wrong place!

I have just booked flights, economy, Man to Sfb, 10 June 2012, TOM 182/183.
I am about to select seats but the seatplan only shows 40 rows, 2-3-2. I cannot find this layout on any of the boeing 767 seatplans I have looked at and I need to know where the toilets are located before I confirm seats.

Please can anyone help?
Thanks
santasusanna,

MAN-SFB-MAN (TOM182/3) are operated by former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including links to seat plans. Page 157 has photos of the seats.

Darren
Hi

I am travelling on Thomson flight from Newcastle to Cancun on 17th Aug and returning on 31st August. Do you know what type of plane this is and what the seating configuration is for premium?

Many thanks
Nicola
wq0nja,

NCL-CUN-NCL are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER. Premium is configured 2-3-2. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi again,
We are now thinking of Antalya this year and wondering what aircraft are on the following flights please:

MAN - AYT - TOM512
AYT - MAN - TOM530

Thanks (and sorry for being such a pain!)

pallan
Pallan,

MAN-AYT-MAN (TOM512/530) are normally operated by Boeing 757-200, but I'll be able to double check closer to the time if you have dates.

Darren
Thanks for your very quick response,
I think we are looking to depart on Tuesday 31st July and return on Friday/Sat 10/11 August
Hi, does anyone know what planes are being used from Man to Pop Aug 25th. Was wondering if it's the 2-4-2 or a 2-3-2 configuration.?

Cheers :tup
danielle0216uk,

Please quote flight numbers when requesting aircraft information as there are often several flights. It's likely to be an ex-FCA 767 (2-3-2), but I can't check without a flight number.

Darren
hi ther new to this so here goes.

i have just booked row 14 on a thomson airways b757. are these good seats, more inportant is there a window on this row for my 4 year old to see out he is so excited. why i ask i remember a seat having a blank window please put his mind at rest.
toev,

Seating is very much personal preference. The seats you've booked are as good as any other. I've sat in row 14 for 6.5 hours, no complains from me. Seating is much of a muchness really on those aircraft so it's down to whatever you prefer. My only criticism, and it's only minor, you sometimes get a little draft being aft of the door 2 area. Row 14 has a window, it's 15 that doesn't. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
thanks for that. my son is looking forward to flying and sitting next to the window so we should be ok with these seats. if we sat further back we might end up over the wing and he might see less.
toev,

The view from row 14 is a little obstructed due to the engine, but nothing major. These are views from row 13/14 for reference.

Darren
Do you know if the Manchester to Mahon flights will be a new 737?
Can't prebook seats when logging in yet.
lighty89,

It depends which flight and when as there are several weekly flights to MAH. If it is a 737, it could be any of the fleet as they are swapped and changed pretty much weekly for maintenance and operational reasons. There are no guarantees it will be one of the newer ones with the sky interior, although there are several that are MAN based.

Darren
Just an update on seat selection.

As they had advised me, the selection now goes live 90 days ahead of your return flight both on-line and by phone, so there is no longer the difference. The downside of the new policy for those staying 14 nights is that those customers who are holidaying for 7 or 10 nights get to choose the outbound seats before you can.

We signed-in on the morning of the first day we were allowed and got exactly the seats we wanted for the return flight but had to settle for others on the outbound.

So the advantage against last year is the web selection opening at 90 days but the disadvantage is that it is 90 days from the return, not the outbound.
Hi

I am flying Tom 196 -Man/ Cun on the 04th july.

Could you please tell me where this plane is inbound from prior to becoming the Cancun departure?

many thanks

Jonboy
jonboywirral,

Remind me in the middle of May and I'll confirm it for you as I don't have the information to hand at the moment althugh it's likely to be TOM122/3, also from Cancun.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.