Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Cheers for the super quick reply Daz! :tup
Hia everyone, anyone know which plane version is being used for man to pop TOM136/137??

Danielle
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone knows which type of aircraft TOM 312/3 MAN - RAK 31/05/12 returning 14/06/12 will be.
Is it worth pre-booking seats with Thomson?

Thank you in advance
danielle0126uk,

MAN-POP-MAN (TOM136/7) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
TravelBug82,

Welcome onboard :tup
I'll have to check the aircraft type in the morning for you as I'm mobile so don't have it to hand. Whether to pre-book or select seats is up to you really. Seating is assigned using a best fit model taking in to account pre-book and selected seats so remaining passengers are slotted in the best they can. The majority of passengers under the same booking will be seated together. However, the nature of aircraft seating means it's inevitable not everyone will be seated together. For peace of mind or if you want to sit in a particular part of the aircraft, you may wish to pay the extra.

EDIT: MAN-RAK-MAN (TOM312/3) is looking like a Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Hi Darren

Its that time of year again!!!

Grateful for info on what aircraft type is planned to operate the TOM4688/9 on 23 June/8th July? (LGW-RDS-LGW)

Cheers
Thanks for all your help Darren. You are a fountain of aircraft knowledge. :)
rm2242,

LGW-RHO-LGW (TOM4688/9) are showing as a Boeing 767-200.

Darren
Typo, or are they leasing some in from somewhere for the summer????? Im guess its a typo and a 757-200.....

Cheers Darren - always appreciated
rm2242,

Sorry, that should have been 757-200. It's been a good while since they had any 762's in the fleet!

Darren
Indeed it is. Always liked those - last caught one (well, an ER) when it was with XL (G-SATR i believe). Anyway, thanks a lot for the info.
Hi Darren can you please tell me what Aircraft will be used EMA/HER Tom 7716 Sunday Flight.
hi darren

going to egypt on thomson on the 19 th sep 1010 am tom416 do you no what aircraft do you no what it will be
qatarman,

EMA-HER-EMA (TOM7716/7) should be operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
petey,

LGW-RMF-LGW (TOM416/7) should be operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Some of you may know I'm flying to Punta Cana at the end of June. There is only 2 of us travelling, so would it be really worth it to upgrade and purchase a seat beforehand?
Hi Darren,

Hope you're well. Any idea which 757 is operating tomorrows BHX-LPA (TOM7120) flight?

All the best.
2morrows Pilot 2day
luke225,

By upgrade do you mean to the premium cabin or pre-book / select your seat? Selecting your seat isn't an upgrade. If you want the peace of mind of being sat together or would like to sit in a certain seat or part of the aircraft, then it may be worth it to you. If you aren't too fussed where you sit, then it may not be. Seating is allocated the day before the flight using a best fit model. The majority of passengers are seated together but due to the nature of aircraft configurations, it's inevitable a small number aren't.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.