Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
LovesJA,

Welcome onboard :tup
Thomson Airways (long haul) aren't really a budget airline. They aren't full fare schedule, but not no frills either. They are inbetween. I assume it's the BHX-MBJ-BHX (TOM644/5) flight you're looking at? Flights are operated by former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. If you've never flown long haul with them, you're in for a pleasant surprise as they offer greater seat pitch than both BA and VS in economy with the same seat width. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including aircraft, cabin and seat photos, seat maps and lots more. Seat width is approximaely 17.5".

Darren
Thanks for the welcome and the speedy response.
That's good to hear, especially with such a saving on the price compared to the other airlines.
Is there any additional expense in flight? Would we have to ensure we have money for movies, additional drinks, etc?
LovesJA,

Meals served with tea / coffee are included (main served 2 hours after take-off, snack box 90 mintues prior to landing), movies are complimentory, as are headphones with the option to upgrade to additional and premium movies for £5, drink needs to be paid for. That's why they are sort of inbetween full fare scheduled and no frills.

Darren
Gaz68 wrote:
Can you please tell me which aircraft (with reg) is operating the TOM1654 EDI-LPA this afternoon.

G-DAJB.

Darren
Hi Darren,

Can you tell me where the Thursday 17th may,Tom 374 bhx-cun is coming in from previously.Is it still an ex FCA aircraft,and is row 6 still a good window seat.
Thanks for your replies previously.
tigger,

It comes in from Montego Bay, Jamaica (TOM644/5) and it's an ex-FCA all summer. Row 6 is as good as any other in the premium cabin with only row 9 having no window.

Darren
Hi Daz! It's that time again, we fly out to cancun on Thursday, from Birmingham! Tom 374. Any idea which version 1 or 2 it will be on???
We have 38 and 39 a and b..
buzzer14,

G-OOAN shouldn't be on the BHX rotation this week so it'll be a V2. It's looking like G-DBLA could be on yours, but that can change between now and Thursday. It makes little difference being sat in row 38/39 anyway. Have a great time :cheers :sun2

Darren
TOM4356/7 lgw fue

hi, i think we've decided not to book the extra legroom as there is probably more chance of seats being separated by the aisle???

assuming the aircraft is the same as the answer you gave to my previous post .... 737-800, could you tell me which rows the IFE screens are located, also do all rows have windows and recline.

sorry for all the questions but hubby is a very nervous flyer

tracytreacle1,

Why would there be more chance of being seperated by an isle on the extra legroom rows? They are configured 3-3 just like every other row. I assume it's because you're travelling as a couple and therefore think you may be seated across the isle if other couples are on those rows? There may be a slightly increased risk, but it's the nature of aircraft seating. IFE screens are approximately every 4 rows but it won't be much use to you as there's no IFE shown on the aircraft. All the information is on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). 95% of the rows have windows and all seats recline.

Darren
Hi,

we are due to fly from BHX to SFB this Friday 18th May, would you know which aircraft we are flying on please?

I've heard that seat 9 doesn't have a window and we have booked seat 9 out and back :-(

Oh well still Premier I hope!

Many thanks!
flyingbrick,

Please quote flight numbers when requesting aircraft information. This ensures we get the correct information for you as there are often multiple flights. BHX-SFB-BHX (TOM796/7) are operated by former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). You should be flying on a V2 configured aircraft. There's no window on row 9 in premium.

Darren
Darren,

Still a Row 9 no window 767 on this Sundays (20/05/12) LGW-MLE (TOM054) and return on following week (28/05/12) (TOM055)?

Regards,
Bakers1
Hi

I am due to fly to Zakynthos from Manchester on 29th July 06.30 , Flight TOM2106, Would it be possible to advise what type of Aircraft this would be?

Many Thnaks
mrlebon,

There's been no change of aircraft up to press. Have a great holiday, say hello to the Manta Rays for me :cheers :cry

Darren
matt1804,

MAN-ZTH-MAN (TOM2106/7) are operated by Airbus A320-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
thanks Darren- that will be the first choice ones i take it? thanks again.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.