Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
we also have links to the current airframe types used by Thomson in the uk in our what aircraft thread seat guru is notorious for being wrong on Thomson aircraft
Hey. Every year i book premium seats as i have this year and for some reason my tickets always say the 20kg but you are allowed the 23kg. Get it checked out but Im sure you will be fine! :-)
hi miss pink have already tried that it gives the seat pitch but its the width im a large lady was ok on thomas cook premium and they are small thanks for your help :cheers
spud.uk wrote:
We booked holiday with Jetsave using Thomson Airways 392 ncl/cun with premium upgrade in Feb 12,our tickets arrived today stating 20 kg baggage allowance.Premium cabin allowance should be 23 kg,please confirm this & who should we contact to amend Jetsave or Thomson Airways?
Hi Darren

Just been to Crete on TOM 2456 / 7 Manchester to Heraklion. The return flight on 21 June was on a Tuifly plane with registration beginning SE-. Is this a foriegn plane used by Thomson Airways?

Malcolm
Tuifly are a sister company to Thomson airways, they are both apart of TUI travel group other airlines in the group are , Arkfly,Corsairfly,Jetairfly,Tuifly Nordic,Jet4you

wizard
spud.uk wrote:
We booked holiday with Jetsave using Thomson Airways 392 ncl/cun with premium upgrade in Feb 12,our tickets arrived today stating 20 kg baggage allowance.Premium cabin allowance should be 23 kg,please confirm this & who should we contact to amend Jetsave or Thomson Airways?

You need to speak to Jetsave as they did the original booking, and they will have to sort it out.
Hi all, just seeing who is travelling to sharm in August on the 12th with thomsons? If so do u know what Boeing plane it will be?? :D
Trying to reserve seats on Thomson Airways right now - but it seems that the website is completely down, Anyone else finding the same?

https://flightextras.thomson.co.uk/

I assume I have got the right web address?
Looks like technical difficulties, i wouldnt have thought it will be down long
Thanks BEfree. Glad to know it wasn't just my pc or the wrong address
The seat booking website came back for a short time a few minutes ago – then froze and died again.
So it’s dead – I’ll try tomorrow.
However the bit of Thomsons computers which IS working, and working far too well in my opinion, is that annoying piece of software which sends you emails telling you that you are going on holiday in the next few weeks. I KNOW I’m going, I don’t need reminding.
I’ve had exactly the same Email from the damn computer now EVERY DAY for the last week.
I wish I could stop it somehow, but I’m not going to pay 10 pence a minute holding on a phone line to try to talk to someone.
There should be an unsubscribe link at the bottom. There is on mine anyway
I was having issues yesterday with Thomson website as was my son, both of us wanted to pay some balance off - seems to be better tonight though
topofthetower wrote:
hi miss pink have already tried that it gives the seat pitch but its the width im a large lady was ok on thomas cook premium and they are small thanks for your help :cheers

Hi topofthetower I have looked through the website and googled and so far can find out the width? hopefully one of the experts on here will have the answer for you and post it - if I find it I will post it :tup
Better than me put our booking ref in and it say "cannot find our booking" not bad when we payed for the holiday 4 weeks ago. Booking ref works on My Thomson!! So back to the normal way spend countless minutes on the phone.
Booking ref works on My Thomson

Hi qatarman,
Beware that the reference number which goes into MyThomson is NOT the same as what is needed for flight extras. Thomson booking codes are of the form- AAAA/BBBBBB/CCCCCCC
The AAAA/BBBBBB bit works for MyThomson.
The CCCCCCC bit is what is needed for flight extras.
Hi we only have one booking ref AAAA/BBBBB nothing else on our Invoice?? Got it done now and recived an email confirmation.
t hank you miss pink really appreciate your help :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.