Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Whomenever,

Seat widths are all the same. Only row 37 hasn't got a window.

Darren
Hello there

Booked a flight fom Cardiff TOM6216 to Palma on the 12 August. Just wondering if you could tell me which Aircraft would be operating this route this year ? Traveled on the Boeing 757 previous years.

Many thanks

Craig
WelshCraig92,

Welcome onboard :tup
It should be the same as previously.

Darren
Many thanks. Did hear a few rumours that it would be two 737-800s and that the Boeing 757 was being taken elsewhere.
Hi Dazbo...!
Could you please tell me what aircraft I'll be travelling on...? 12/07/14 @ 13.55 TOM 294 MAN -SSH. Also which row number should I avoid if there is no window...! Cheers , Ash....
barjiash,

MAN-SSH-MAN (TOM294/5) should be operated by Boeing 757-200. Avoid the last row in the front cabin (11) the first 4 rows in the middle cabin and the last row. All others have a window, subject to the specific aircraft assigned on the day as there's some variation.

Darren
Hi again. just wondered what the flight time is for man-montego bay.?
screwy,

It depends on the routing and weather (winds) on the day, but expect around 10 hours outbound and 8.5 hours inbound.

Darren
Thanks Darren,

going next Thursday,the weather doesn't look great at the moment,at least it will be warm rain..!!
Hi Darren,

Could you tell me what aircraft will be operating the Gatwick to Kavala route (TOM4428/29) during the summer season.

Many thanks,
Pat
pat,

LGW-KVA-LGW (TOM4428/9) are operated by either Boeing 737-800 or 757-200 depending on the dates.

Darren
Thanks for your prompt reply Darren planning on flying out on 4th Sept if that's any help?

Pat
pat,

It's normally a Boeing 757-200 later in the season.

Darren
Sorry Darren .. one more question if you don't mind.

Am I right in thinking hat all IFE has been removed from Thomson sort/mid haul flights ... haven't flown short haul for a while.

Thanks again,
Pat
pat,

All that information is on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). Yes, it was removed.

Darren
Yes, noticed after asking the question :duh

Pat
Flying to Tenerife on the 6/04/14 at 9am from Manchester fly back on 13/04/14 any idea of aircraft. Sorry I don't know the flight number yet..

Cheers
Benleigh,

MAN-TFS-MAN (TOM2762/3?) are operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.