Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
qatarman wrote:
Hi Sunaddict, if all are the same looking at the seating plan sent to me Rows 3/4/5 D.E.F thats for 737-800 Doncaster to Enfidha.

Thanks for that :cheers
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
modoc,

Avoid around rows 9-12 and the last row. The rest have windows.

Darren

Thanks Darren
TOM112/113 MAN-PUJ-MAN
1/12/14-15/12/14
Anyone know what aircraft please??
jamieeeee,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-PUJ-MAN (TOM112/3) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER (283 seat long haul, ex-TOM).

Darren
Hi,

Flying to Paphos on TOM2730. Do you know which aircraft will be used?

Cheers

Mike
Mike_R,

What are your dates of travel? Aircraft types can change through the season. MAN-PFO-MAN (TOM2730/1) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER (short haul) from 4th May until 12th October, then Boeing 737-800 on 26th October. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hello!

Is there a seating plan available which shows which seats are suitable for infants on the dreamliner in premium club?

Or does anyone have the seat numbers?

Many thanks :)
gemmybear83,

This will be shown when the seat plan is available for your flight. Every row, as far as I'm aware, has the extra oxygen mask so there's one infant per row.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Mike_R,

What are your dates of travel? Aircraft types can change through the season. MAN-PFO-MAN (TOM2730/1) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER (short haul) from 4th May until 12th October, then Boeing 737-800 on 26th October. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren

Thanks Darren.

Flying on 20th July, so looks like it'll be the 767.

Mike
Hi Darren

we are travelling to TFS from Manchester on 22/07/14 flight TOM 2202 returning on 05/07/14 on TOM 2203.

I know this is a 767 aircraft, however do you know which version this is or infact its registration number and where it will fly in from?

also does this aircraft have premium seating?

Cheers

James
Hi Darren; a few complaints on TA re TOM24 last Thursday 26th from Gatwick to Cancun. It seems to have had no Premium and short haul seating - but looking at flightradar it was G-OBYG -thought that was in long haul configuration as back up aircraft for Dreamliners??
james 84,

Its too early to know the registration. It should be a short haul version. I'll check on the inbound flight when I get chance.

Darren
brewerdave,

It's short haul as far as I know.

Darren
baz657 wrote:
ello Darren

Finally sorted out all my things and herself decided we just had to go back to Barcardi Beach/island so booked it this week flying out 30th June. Dreamliner (finally! but hope the batteries don't melt) flight TOM 156. Am I right in thinking incoming flight of said aircraft should be TOM 137 from Montego Bay?

Still seem to be quite a few seats available (but not 33 J & H) for late bookings again if you're all up for it....

Hi Baz,

I hope you enjoyed your flight. This is you departing from 23R in to a sky that's not far off those in Samana! Mum and Brian departed 20 minutes ahead of you on the American 757 to JFK, I bet you beat them across the Atlantic with the extra speed of the 787 before going down the eastern seaboard.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Dazbo5/G-TUID-600_zps38f0272b.jpg

I wish I could have been onboard with you. Have a good one :cheers :sun2

Darren
Sorry if this turns up twice, I used to have a number to call for seat bookings but all i have left of it is 02476 ??????
Anyone help with missing numbers?
Hi ptkdave,

Thee are several numbers floating around but the one I've always used and had more luck with is 0203 451 2695. It is an Indian Call Centre but have had more luck with them than any of the other numbers.

Regards,
Pat
ptkdave,

Have a look on Say No To 0870 and search for Thomson. There are several listed numbers.

Darren
ptkdave wrote:
Sorry if this turns up twice, I used to have a number to call for seat bookings but all i have left of it is 02476 ??????
Anyone help with missing numbers?

Use the number Pat posted. Lot's of people have used it recently to prebook their seats.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.