Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi Darren

Could you tell me the type of airplane I'll be on MAN-ZTH-MAN TOM2734 on the 24th August?

Many thanks
matt1804,

MAN-ZTH-MAN (TOM2734/5) are operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Does anyone know what the difference is between extra legroom & extra space seats? Read somewhere else that it's only the location of the seats on the aircraft, but I'm looking to book Sharm & there is a £25 difference in price!

Can't see why there would be such a discrepancy if seat pitch is the same.

Thanks,

gaz
Hi Gaz68,

Extra space seats are for adults only and are by emergency exits. Extra legroom are available to children. We have booked the extra space seats for our trip to Thassos in Sept and I'm assuming that there will be more legroom than that of the extra legroom seats due to being by the emergency exit??

Regards,
Pat
pat wrote:
Hi Gaz68,

Extra space seats are for adults only and are by emergency exits. Extra legroom are available to children. We have booked the extra space seats for our trip to Thassos in Sept and I'm assuming that there will be more legroom than that of the extra legroom seats due to being by the emergency exit??

Regards,
Pat

I'm not sure about that tbh as for my flights the prices are £55 return pp for extra space, & £75 return pp for extra legroom!

gaz
Hi Gaz,

I've just checked Thomson's website, and I know for a fact that when I booked back in March their seats with extra space specified that they were for adults only due to being situated either by the bulkhead or exit. I contacted Thomson who clarified this, and obviously makes sense as I wouldn't think that children would be able to sit in Exit Seats??

However, info on their site at the moment reads:

Extra Legroom ..
Enjoy up to a 34£ seat pitch
Suitable for adults and children
Includes access to select your seat service
£70 per adult £70 per child

Seats with extra space ...
Enjoy a little more legroom on board
Maybe next to an exit or by the bulkhead
Adult £60 Child £60

No mention of access to your seat service in the latter but it is include as we have booked and received confirmation of our seat number ... seats 15A & B which are exit seats.

Regards,
Pat
gaz68,

It's only really the location that's different but as Pat says, the extra legroom are in the main cabin so can be used by anyone, extra legroom are on exits so are restricted. Space wise, it's personaly preference although the exit rows have slightly more space subject to aircraft type. There's more information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
sorry to be a pain but what type of Aircraft operates the TOM 4328 LGW-IBZ thanks in advance
John
thejohn,

LGW-IBZ-LGW (TOM4328/9) are operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Thanks Darren you are a star as ever
John
Hi Darren

we are travelling to TFS from Manchester on 22/07/14 flight TOM 2202 returning on 05/07/14 on TOM 2203.

do you know what version of the 767 aircraft this will be yet?

thanks
james 84,

I can't give you any further information other than what I've provided previously.

Darren
Hi Darren, we are flying to puerto vallarta on Thursday morning TOM162 & hopefully the Dreamliner :D where is this aircraft coming in from please.
Thanks in advance :cheers
Tracy
Hi just after some help to see if my flight is from Gatwick South or North end of september. We are booked onto TOM4756 flying with Thomson via Olympic Holidays - just need to know so that I can book our carparking.
many thanks Lou
Tracy1971,

It certainly will be a 787-8, subject to any technical issues. The flight comes in from Punta Cana (TOM172/3). Enjoy the pacific coast, I wouldn't mind going back over there one day.

Darren
briggsy2007,

Thomson operate from Gatwick North.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
briggsy2007,

Thomson operate from Gatwick North.

Darren

many thanks
Hi Dazbo....!
Fly out tomorrow from Manchester - Sharm-El-Sheikh. Flight No Tom 294 at 13:55. Could you please tell me where our aircraft comes from so that I can track it for delays etc....!
Cheers Ash.....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.