Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
don coulthart,

STN-FAO-STN (TOM5462/3) should be operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Darren, We are flying from Gatwick to Barbados on 13th March with Thomson on flight TOM060. Would you please be able to tell me where this aircraft will have come into Gatwick from and what time it is due at Gatwick.
Thank you
ChrissyR53,

Welcome onboard :tup
The inbound flight for TOM060/1 is TOM032/3 to/from Puerto Vallarta and is schedule to land in LGW at 0940. Plenty of time to absorb any delays.

Darren
Thank you Darren, much appreciated.
Sorry me again Darren. I have been keeping an eye on how this flight has been doing over the last couple of weeks. The last 3 Sunday's (including today) flight TOM060 has been delayed over 3 hours. I've checked and it's because the flight is late coming in from Puerto Vallarta. I just wondered if you, or anyone else, knew why this seems to be a regular occurrence lately. Thanks
ChrissyR53,

Late inbound flights can be for any number of reasons; atc delays, weather, technical problems, late passengers etc. I don't have specifics for individual flights. Past flights are also no indication of punctuality for future flights.

Darren
This weekends' flight to from Puerto Vallarta looks a mess!
Seems G-TUIE was used which has been based on Stockholm according to Flightradar, this I guess is part of the TUI group sharing Dreamliners if things go wrong?
Yesterday's 0915 left at 1730!
Anyway, the return flight (TOM33) is 11 hours late arriving back in LGW half eight tonight!
Hello Darren,

Can you please tell me which aircraft for TOM 1604 NCL-VRN September 10th
Thanks
Angela
Hi could you advise what aircraft i will be travelling on this summer to fuerteventura. Flight codes are tom 2384 and tom 2663 from manchester.
seedy2,

NCL-VRN-NCL (TOM1604/5) are operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
MAN-FUE-MAN (TOM2384/5) are operated by Boeing 737-800, subject to the dates of travel.

Darren
Hi, we are flying Thompson to Cyprus, Boeing 767, the kids what window seats so I have selected 7a and b and 8a and b. Just had a thought that sometimes a window seat doesn't have a window can anyone tell me if 7 and 8 are OK for being able to see out??!!
Sophie,

Rows 7 and 8 both have windows.

Darren
Good Morning

TOM2402 31/3 MAN-ACE.

I believe this flight is performed by a 752?

I know you will not be able to tell me which airframe will actually be used but, can you tell me which, if any, of the 14 752s left in the TOM fleet are actually based at MAN at this time of year? Might sound picky and I know the "same inside" answer. However, my kids love "betting" which plane we will be on and I would like to give them a starter for 10....(or poss win myself!)

On a side note, with the ongoing amalgamation, are TOM now regularly using aircraft from other TUI subsidiaries (a la TCX and DE) or is it just the 788s bring spread around?

Just curious, Thanks for any help

Fergal
Thanks Daz, I love just planning for a holiday :)
Hello Darren just looking for some information we Fly to Paphos from Manchester on Saturday 3 September on TOM 2648 can you please advise type of Aircraft.
Also when doing API date of birth and passport expiry dates I put 7th as birthday it keeps coming back 6th same on passport date put expiry 17th keeps coming back 16th tried over and over again?? Any idea why same for both me and my wife.
Hi Darren,
Haven't been on here in ages. Would you happen to know yet what aircraft type my flights are for the following:
TOM398 - Gatwick to Antalya on 07/10
TOM 399 - Antalya to Gatwick on 22/10

Thanks for your help :)
Ang
Did some of the posts disappear during the maintenance? My thank you to Daz is there but my question and his response has gone ?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.