Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
There is no change it is back to branded drinks and a large selection of cocktails.
Just thought that I would update you on my complaint about the A/I drnks package aboard this ship the first week of May. I have today recived my reply from Thompsons and they sorry that my enjoyment was spoiled and state that they have now reverted back to the more familiar package that their customers enyoed previously. They have given us £100 in vouchers to be used of our next Thomson holiday booked within the next 18 months. I am fairly happy with this as I am looking to book next years holiday in Greece and that is with Thompsons. As they say - if you don't ask you don't get. Has anyone else had any joy with complaining. Di.
I'm off on the Spirit next month and have also purchased the A/I drinks package - quick question to anyone thats had it before please, how do they know that you have taken it - what I mean is how do the bar staff know, does it automatically show on your swipey card (I assume you have something like this - had one on the Island Escape) so will not be charged.

Many thanks :cheers
Your onboard card will have the letters "AI" printed on it. Everybody will then know that you are all inclusive. But make sure that you show a separate card for each drink you buy; the staff are wise to people buying drinks for their non AI mates!
Hi Danger Man thank you for your reply - what do you show a separate card for each drink pruchased?? sorry
Hi Miss pink
Each passenger has a boarding pass this, in your case, will have Ai printed on it and you are only supposed to order one drink per card.
Roger
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.