Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
surely you can find 5 minutes to call them tomorrow daytime or you could have paid it last saturday when you were off
Yes I can ring tomorrow but we're worried that it's a day late and they'll cancel our holiday - not sure how strict they are. I only got my new debit card today after having my purse stolen last week so paying at the weekend was impossible.
Mmm I agree with Oliday, surely you could spare a moment during working hours, lunch time perhaps to make the call, I would not personally have left it until this late in the day to sort out
well it was a bit risky if you only got your debit card today after your purse loss
you should have contacted them a bit sooner and let them know out of courtesy
i rang them tonight at 630pm and got straight through
Blimey I hope flosswoss wasn't expecting sympathy, what a miserable bunch you lot are.

I can only pay for my holiday at the last minute just like flosswoss, as I have to put away a lot of my salary each month to pay for it and I only just have enough money by the time the deadline is here. We can't all pay when we want to, but when we are able to!!

:rage
flosswoss you should be fine we have paid late before due to not getting paid until the end of the month. The date the travel agents give is just a guide line then they send a reminder! Hope you got sorted!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.